New to 420

My first grow was basically just 2 plants in soil put in a closet with a 250w hps and the door left open for air flow! One plant was bagseed and the other was mint choc og ,I managed to get an 1 and half oz from each,bagseed turn out bad and suffered from heat stress but the mint choc og turned out beautiful which made me want to grow this baby properly. My grow environment is much better now,new light, exhaust fan and filter and air intake

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on picking out a good light! :woohoo:
Thanks man :) Yeah this light is awesome so far,really pleased with how it's preforming. It's super bright,low noise and hardly any heat coming off it,would recommend to anyone. I'm gonna try and start a journal tonight with pics to show how my plant is doing

Attachments

• IMG_0398.PNG
    IMG_0398.PNG
    331.4 KB · Views: 49
Welcome Tbone.
If you go to the journals tab there is a whole tutorial on how to start a journal and what info to include. Then just put the link in your signature and you are good to go. Good luck.
Welcome Tbone.
If you go to the journals tab there is a whole tutorial on how to start a journal and what info to include. Then just put the link in your signature and you are good to go. Good luck.
Hi Lerrugged,I've made a journal and posted it but not sure if I've done it correctly

My first grow was basically just 2 plants in soil put in a closet with a 250w hps and the door left open for air flow! One plant was bagseed and the other was mint choc og ,I managed to get an 1 and half oz from each,bagseed turn out bad and suffered from heat stress but the mint choc og turned out beautiful which made me want to grow this baby properly. My grow environment is much better now,new light, exhaust fan and filter and air intake
Well glkad you saw the light (pun intended) by going with the Leds. I have been using them for a long time and have had great harvests.

Back
Top Bottom