New to growing

Luisdayuso

Hello all I started to grow in a 2x2x4 tent. I have been guided by YouTube and others this is my first time so any advice would be greatly appreciate. This is what I have so far. I wanted to ask when should I spray water on the plant this is about 10 days old again thank you all for the advice ahead of time
21C5D609-9792-4FF9-83F2-0B26821D4F62.jpeg

:welcome:
It is not necessary to spray seedlings, just keep the humidity up by keeping the surface of the soil damp (but not wet) which will help preserves moisture in the soil too
Focus on building strong roots (humic, micros, enzyme) at this stage, everything else will sort itself out

Hey Luis,

Welcone to 420…. looks like you are growing in coco, just be aware that coco and soil look very similar in appearance however there are fundamental differences in how they should be fed and watered

can you tell us more about the grow media you are using? What brand? Was it pre-buffered. Did you add anything to the mix?

Hey Luis,

Welcone to 420…. looks like you are growing in coco, just be aware that coco and soil look very similar in appearance however there are fundamental differences in how they should be fed and watered

can you tell us more about the grow media you are using? What brand? Was it pre-buffered. Did you add anything to the mix?
Ok so I’m using coco I have not watered it I started with the PH at 6.8 I keep the humidity from 80 to 85 and the temperature at 79 however the leaves are pushed back I don’t know if it’s growing or stunted

Ok so I’m using coco I have not watered it I started with the PH at 6.8 I keep the humidity from 80 to 85 and the temperature at 79 however the leaves are pushed back I don’t know if it’s growing or stunted
6.8 is too high - about 6.0 is good but I'm not too precise and happy to go 5.8 - 6.3 with no problems
Don't forget you will need CaMg with every watering

Thank you so much I’m going to start a new plant I purchased seeds from 420 i purchased the LSD strain but it doesn’t tell the temperature the seedlings or tent room should be can I ask what should you recommend I’m trying for 2 plants in my small grow tent

Back
Top Bottom