New to hydro couple questions?

Imo, Yes, you should be worried, and vigilant. Those conditions can create havoc very quickly if the wrong spore lands in the right place. Bear in mind flower means less time with the light on which means cool damp and dark, perfect mold conditions.
Your plants are very healthy and the stronger the better but flowering brings new demands and stresses so things can get out of hand - tbh with all that lush foliage, I might be tempted to pre-treat with @InTheShed 's citric acid treatment if you can get (or have) the stuff.

This is a link to the post with the info:
If you're in veg, neem oil is much better than citric acid for powdery mildew. It will both kill and prevent PM.

Once there are pistils I switch to citric acid, but at a much reduced strength than that link. Go with .25% rather than 1%.

Another question should I be worried about all the moisture of the leafs that touch? Water particles are under the leafs that touch. Just switched light cycle to flower.
IMG_1676.jpeg
The leaves looks very healthy and happy right now, but overwhelming humidity and moisture can cause significant harm so rather find a way to regulate it. Normally a good ventilation does the trick and I see you have a vent but if the plants still have drops of water beneath them you might wanna regulate the watering towards decreasing

Imo, Yes, you should be worried, and vigilant. Those conditions can create havoc very quickly if the wrong spore lands in the right place. Bear in mind flower means less time with the light on which means cool damp and dark, perfect mold conditions.
Your plants are very healthy and the stronger the better but flowering brings new demands and stresses so things can get out of hand - tbh with all that lush foliage, I might be tempted to pre-treat with @InTheShed 's citric acid treatment if you can get (or have) the stuff.

This is a link to the post with the info:
Looks like a full net, and nice and healthy. I would thin out a bit under the net to allow air flow. Also I see one circulation fan in your pic, adding another to push air up under the canopy will help keep moisture down and help with a strong circulation all through your grow tent.

Looks like a full net, and nice and healthy. I would thin out a bit under the net to allow air flow. Also I see one circulation fan in your pic, adding another to push air up under the canopy will help keep moisture down and help with a strong circulation all through your grow tent.
Thanks for answering. I have 4 fans in the tent 2 below net one at the top of the tent and 1 oscillating fan above net. I’m on day 2 bloom is it still safe to trim some leafs off? Or should I wait till week 2 when plant stops stretches?

Thanks for answering. I have 4 fans in the tent 2 below net one at the top of the tent and 1 oscillating fan above net. I’m on day 2 bloom is it still safe to trim some leafs off? Or should I wait till week 2 when plant stops stretches?
There will definitely be two sides to answering that question. For me, I selectively remove a few leaves every day from the time I start weaving in a scrog net up to the end of the stretch. Even with good air circulation way to much moisture will build on leaves that are touching with no way to move around. Especially with a RDWC system which has a high evaporation rate, mine uses a fan blowing across the surface of the res.to keep temps below 60F. With healthy photos I have yet to see any adverse effects. If plants are struggling in any way I wouldn't think of it. :ganjamon:

some of the leafs are getting some type of deficiency you think it’s mg deficiency or k deficiency? Still feeding veg nutrients and I’m on week 2bloom. Plant is still stretching.
IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2266.png
IMG_2271.jpeg
IMG_2259.jpeg

some of the leafs are getting some type of deficiency you think it’s mg deficiency or k deficiency? Still feeding veg nutrients and I’m on week 2bloom. Plant is still stretching.
IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2266.png
IMG_2271.jpeg
IMG_2259.jpeg
I don't think it's nutrients alone.
See this curle?
Bugs maybe? Look under and see if you see eggs or poop.

Screenshot_20240303-092624_Chrome.jpg

Yeah you have something going on there. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I don't think it's nutrients alone.
See this curle?
Bugs maybe? Look under and see if you see eggs or poop.

Screenshot_20240303-092624_Chrome.jpg

Yeah you have something going on there. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi I looked under all the leafs and I don’t see any poop or any bugs. Should I switch to bloom nutrients or keep grow nutrients t till they stop stretching? Plant doesn’t look bad just don’t want it to get worse later in bloom.
IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg

Hi I looked under all the leafs and I don’t see any poop or any bugs. Should I switch to bloom nutrients or keep grow nutrients t till they stop stretching? Plant doesn’t look bad just don’t want it to get worse later in bloom.
IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg
As soon as I see pistils I start my flower formulation.
How long ago did you flip?
What is your temps and rh?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i flipped around 16 days ago my temp during the day is around 77 and rh stays around 53.
Have a good look you should see pistils forming?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I think I also nutrient burn the plant. I bumped up the ppm to 980 and tips started to burn. I lowered them 2 days ago after they started to burn.

I think I also nutrient burn the plant. I bumped up the ppm to 980 and tips started to burn. I lowered them 2 days ago after they started to burn.
Flowering nutrients now?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No still feeding veg I thought you kept feeding till they stop stretching?
Once pistils appear she has switched internally to her flowering stage.
When they appear I turn to my flower formulation for nutrients.
She needs more p & k now.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If you can stay in the low 50's you should be ok.
You have a lot af plant matter gassing of moisture in a small area and it might be difficult at times.
Lots of air circulation under the canopy helps.
Everything looks great my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom