New to Site - 14 Strains Under 2000 Watts in a 5x10 Tent

Sweet intro. I like the 5'x10' tents. There is a few good boost nutes for flower stage. I like Mad Farmer's M.O.A.B.

Hey COFinest, looking back through my thread and remembered your recommendation for the MOAB. How much do you use, when do you start and stop using it? How much should i buy for just an experimental trial for this go around? Thanks, i tried sending you a PM but i don't have enough posts yet to be able to do that

Personally I am starting to like the Big Bud over the MOAB. No particular reason other than most of my notes are mostly Advanced nutes now and I am slowly using up the rest of my Mad and Fox Farm stuff. The MOAB says 1.5 tsp per 5 gal so when you introduce it I would at least reduce by half. Also make sure you back off other nutes quite a bit cause this stuff is very strong. Check your ppm if possible. I started using MOAB around week 4 of flower. Hope this helps. Only suggestions and I'm no pro lol

20140609_162202.jpg

Update: Flower room day 50

50% milky and 1% amber trichomes on my Cinex which I've been told is a 7 weeker so probably gonna give her 5-7 more days then chop. Ordered the MOAB, should be here by thursday which ill use on my 8-9 week flowering strains before I give them their final flush.

Veg tent: Transplanted the 15 ladies into 1 gallon pots and topped them. After I see some new growth I'm gonna tie them over and super crop.
photo-339.JPG

Update on the veg room: Did some Low stress training today. Gonna try for 2 or 4 terminal shoots, but whatever happens, happens. I still don't really understand the auxins and all that shit yet, still a beginner. I started out with the headband and accidentally snapped the top when i was bending it over. I sprayed some vitamin b1 on it and then tied a string to the snapped top and tied the other end to the light fixture above so its being held up off its own weight in the position i want it in. I also taped around it because I've heard of that being done before to support it while it repairs itself. Ive never done this before so I could use some advice! Enjoy the pics!

Flower room: MOAB came in the mail today, decided to water today so i could give it to my 8 week plants for their last meal. I lowered my technaflora line up to 50% strength and added 10 ml per 5 gallon of the moab. Ppm was about 1000.

image-215.jpeg

image-203.jpeg

image-193.jpeg

image-183.jpeg

image-154.jpeg

image-164.jpeg

image-174.jpeg

Picture update on the flower room, middle of week 8.

Ace of Spades
image-361.jpeg

image-351.jpeg

Girl Scout Cookies
image-341.jpeg

image-331.jpeg

Cinex
image-321.jpeg

Blueberry
image-312.jpeg

Dutch Treat
image-30.jpeg

White Widow
image-272.jpeg

Dirty Girl
image-281.jpeg

Blueberry
image-291.jpeg

Pineapple Kush
image-261.jpeg

image-251.jpeg

Lemon Cheesequake
image-241.jpeg

Blackberry
image-231.jpeg

image-222.jpeg

Plants are looking phenomenal. And I'm not sure the price on thatT5. Just a guess. My 2' 8 bulb was $180 I would assume a 4' 8 bulb would be shy of double the price. Don't let the price scare you though. My buddy had the same type of cfl type light you have over some plants. And a 4' T5 over some others. And the T5 to us appeared to have better light penetration. You could it it closer to the way plants. And have a better footprint. All to me worth the extra money. Considering the replacement tubes aren't even very expensive

Plants are looking phenomenal. And I'm not sure the price on thatT5. Just a guess. My 2' 8 bulb was $180 I would assume a 4' 8 bulb would be shy of double the price. Don't let the price scare you though. My buddy had the same type of cfl type light you have over some plants. And a 4' T5 over some others. And the T5 to us appeared to have better light penetration. You could it it closer to the way plants. And have a better footprint. All to me worth the extra money. Considering the replacement tubes aren't even very expensive

Yeah I was looking at one the other day for 4'tube 4bulb for 120$ which isn't bad, i think i might want to spend the 200$ for the 4' 8 bulb when they start getting a little bigger. Then when i get my cloning dome setup in the future i can put the fluorescent i am using now for that.

Yea man that sounds like a legit plan. You're under 2ks like i am. You'll want the bigger T5 to veg under. Don't get me wrong I use a 4' 4 bulb. But I wish I would have gotten the8 bulb. But when I had my whole set up I vegged under a 400w MH for larger plants the 4' 4 bulb for smaller plants, and a 2' 4 bulb on my cloner. For my grow this time I have used an array of lights through out veg from my t5s up to my 400 & 1000 watt MH. However my next veg run will more than likely be under just my 4' 4 bulb and 2' 8 bulb. Idk if I'll throw the 400w up or not this time. Probably not. Just to keep the power down

Hey Keegan420!!

I made it over, and now I'm subbed...

I saw your comment about not having a lot of people follow. My suggestion would be to put your journal link in your signature...

You do this by going to "USER CP" menu on the top left of the screen, on the drop down select the option "SETTINGS". Then you will see on the left hand side of the page, a option that says, edit signature. This is where you can copy and paste your journal link. This will allow your link to be posted on every post you make, so if someone wants to see your journal, they just have to click it. Also partaking in other discussions, answering others questions and more participation in different areas of the site will help people become familiar with you. Also if you u see someone that you like their style of growing, when you get enough posts to PM them, do it, and invite them to your journal. :)

Hope this helps..

Looks like you are growing some really nice plants.

Hey Keegan420!!

I made it over, and now I'm subbed...

I saw your comment about not having a lot of people follow. My suggestion would be to put your journal link in your signature...

You do this by going to "USER CP" menu on the top left of the screen, on the drop down select the option "SETTINGS". Then you will see on the left hand side of the page, a option that says, edit signature. This is where you can copy and paste your journal link. This will allow your link to be posted on every post you make, so if someone wants to see your journal, they just have to click it. Also partaking in other discussions, answering others questions and more participation in different areas of the site will help people become familiar with you. Also if you u see someone that you like their style of growing, when you get enough posts to PM them, do it, and invite them to your journal. :)

Hope this helps..

Looks like you are growing some really nice plants.

Thanks for the tips! Like i was saying in your journal,, my questions about your vscrog.. How high off the ground was your trellising? And what kind of training did you do before you started weaving branches through the netting?

Veg update: So clones are a couple weeks old now and I've been training.. topped all of them, then super cropped them last week and I've done some more super cropping today too. They are really starting to get bushy! Sprayed with a foliar of vitamin b1 green which should help reduce shock/stress and promote healthy vegetative growth. Soil looks kinda dry, cause it is. Gonna wait till tomorrow, maybe the next day to make the roots search for it cause i really want to have a solid root system this go round. I think that vegging a little longer and super cropping to produce more tops so should be a fun grow ahead once these girls get into flower.

Anyone have a root booster they swear by? Im using techna floras root66 that came with the recipe for success kit.

Enjoy the pics! Sorry they are all sideways, is there an easy way to fix that?

get-attachment_aspx-2.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-3.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-4.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-5.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-6.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-7.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-8.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-9.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-11.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-10.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-13.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-12.jpeg

Flower Room Update: June 16th. End of week 8 day 55.

Been a lot of awesome shit happening up in here, both of my cinex's are ready to harvest I'm just letting em flush for a day or 2 then its chop time. They are actually supposed to be a 7 weeker but i decided to go past the recommended harvest time to see what happens. I actually plan on doing that with pretty much all of my strains if time allows. Trichomes look almost 90% milky with barely any amber on the cinex so I'm hoping she's gonna be a great day time smoke. That was one of my issues last grow was an early chop and i think i sacrificed potency by doing so. Also started the flush on all my 8 week strains today which are pineapple kush, white elephant, Dirty girl and one of my blueberries that all have majority milky trichs!

Also, after reading Icemuds latest journal he showed how he makes his DIY Co2 system which I've read about but never got a legit recipe.

For anyone else interested, here is his recipe:
1 gal container
1x fleischmanns rapid rise/dry rising yeast package
2 cups sugar
1/2-2/3 gallon *hot water* - (helps dissolve sugar easier)

After adding all these together shake or stir up until it is an even consistency and there is no granulated sugar on the bottom. Put the lid on and poke a hole in the top so it slowly releases the c02 into your environment. He says he reaches ppms of 1500, up to 2000 in his 2x4 tent so I put 2 in my 5x10, may throw another one in there too. Ive been thinking of a way to feed it directly to each plant, maybe if I got some 3/8th inch spaghetti tubing attached it to a lid that had a fitting to attach several lines feeding c02 to the base of each pot. Maybe a little over kill, idk.

Enjoy the pics!

Dirty Girl - personal favorite out of the bunch
get-attachment_aspx-21.jpeg

Blueberry #1
get-attachment_aspx-31.jpeg

Blueberry #2
get-attachment_aspx-61.jpeg

Pineapple Kush
get-attachment_aspx-91.jpeg

White Elephant
get-attachment_aspx-41.jpeg

Blackberry
get-attachment_aspx-51.jpeg

Ace of Spades topped for 2 main colas
get-attachment_aspx-19.jpeg

Lemon Cheesequake
get-attachment_aspx-81.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-71.jpeg

Bud sites bud sites EVERYWHERE! Most of that is Cinex
get-attachment_aspx-16.jpeg

Ace of Spades
get-attachment_aspx-14.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-18.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-131.jpeg

Cinex
get-attachment_aspx-121.jpeg

get-attachment_aspx-111.jpeg

Dutch Treat
get-attachment_aspx-101.jpeg

Hope I'm not forgetting anything.. Next update will be harvest pics!! :yahoo:

The main ingredient in Mother Of All Bloom is Mono-Potassium Phosphate and has a N-P-K of 0-52-34.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono potassium phosphate

The link in your signature is pointing to second page of your journal.

Here is a link to the first page of your journal

You need to use a photograph editor to rotate your photographs before you upload them. There is a new section in this thread on how to rotate your photographs using the tools that windows comes with.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Decided to chop both of my cinex today, super milky trichs and I've been flushing for the last 8 days so Im feeling good about this strain. I got one of those collapsible drying racks since my veg tent and work area+reservoir is using up most of what used to be my drying room. Also got a set of titanium blade trimmers so I'm ready to get to work! Got all the buds from both cinex's on one rack, super dense too and a lot thicker than i thought they were once i got all the leaves off them. Hoping for 2 zips a plant.

photo_1-5.JPG

photo_2-5.JPG

Veg tent: Gave them their first nutrient feed at 2/3 strength at about 650ppm

Quick update, its been 5 days since i chopped the two cinex. I didn't get a wet weight on it, but I'm going to put it in the jars tomorrow, then open the lids for 20 mins or so every day to get some fresh air in there for 5 days then open it every few days and so on.. Gonna have a temp/humidity gauge in the jar so i can make sure its where its supposed to be,, 60-75F and 40-55% humidity i think? Ive tried researching drying methods but I feel like everyone has there own way of doing it. Id love to hear what some of the trusted members on here do. As of now dried weight for both cinex is 154 grams. So like 2 1/2 zips a plant! That may not be much compared to some guys on here but I'm stoked!! Especially since i still have 16 more to harvest. I would have taken a picture of the weigh in but I'm using a little scale and have to use a cup that will fit on it and weigh like half Oz's at a time, so really kinda pointless.

As for the flowering tent, I flushed everything, except for the ace of spades which still has a ton of white hair on it so i gave it full nutes + MOAB and it seems to just keep filling out. All of the other strains are definitely starting to look done, just waiting on the trichomes to tell me when :rollit:

June 23rd marks today the 62nd day flowering.

Everything is swelling up nicely in these last weeks, much better than my last grow. Ive got the cinex in jars now and i just smoked a blunt of it and all i can say is wow. :blunt: I was sitting out on my back deck for over an hour staring at the stars, i love that type of weed. Anyways, Ive got some pictures that i just took, Im really impressed with how the blueberry has put on so much weight, they all have. Im exited to see the final yield difference between my two grows. For the record, my last and first grow (that i documented on another site) was in my current 5x5 veg tent with 1x 1000w MH and hps. Veg for 3 weeks, flowered for 8. Had 9 girls in 4 gal pots, some topped and some random experiment training methods. Same nutes, no lollipopping. My final dry weigh in with all 9 plants was a little over 400 grams. This grow, Im aiming for at least 500 grams per 1000 watt light.

P.g.s.c.
get-attachment_aspx-83.jpeg
get-attachment_aspx-93.jpeg

Raspberry kush
get-attachment_aspx-73.jpeg

Blueberry
get-attachment_aspx-63.jpeg

Blackberry
get-attachment_aspx-53.jpeg

Pineapple kush
get-attachment_aspx-43.jpeg

White Elephant