Mystery Seed's 400W LED Grow Journal - ScrOG - 2'x2'x5' Tent

Yeah....im gonna be needing to try some of that white nug just to be sure its not poisoned for ya! Haha!!! Small yield but looks like some f'n fire!!! :)
Congratulations and nice work :)

Yeah....im gonna be needing to try some of that white nug just to be sure its not poisoned for ya! Haha!!! Small yield but looks like some f'n fire!!! :)
Congratulations and nice work :)

Thanks, Scrubby. It's amazing how the right light can really bring out those trichomes. If it wins NOTM, I have no idea what to do with all the prize nutes? Probably gonna give them to the friend who took a couple of my clones for her 1st grow.

Hopefully, the two Papayas still in the tent will bring the total yield from this first harvest up to 8oz, but only tme will tell. I return mid-week, so hopefully they'll be close to done when I return. Gonna try my luck at POTM in August with one of those ladies...

I'm rambling, so until next time, stay stoney.

Congratulations on your harvest and your new journal. :blushsmile: Ill be over there to have a peek in a bit.

Your tent always looks amazing. You do good work.

More to come!

Congratulations on your harvest and your new journal. :blushsmile: Ill be over there to have a peek in a bit.

Your tent always looks amazing. You do good work.

Thanks, Sorenna!
Just got back from vacation and the Papayas still in the tent look amazing. Gonna post photos in a few, then you can judge for yourself. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you in High Brix Budland soon. Stay stoney!
:Namaste:

The fruits of my labor... and a t-shirt

Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!! :thumb:

Thanks, Atlien. The fruits from this labor were bountiful beyond comprehension!

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - July 2015
From my first harvest, I present Bubblelicious Auto #1:

IMG_72554.JPG
IMG_7255_2_.JPG

Best of buds to you all! :Namaste:

The fruits:

Thanks to all who voted!

The end is near...

The growing hubris - Flower Day 63

Just returned from a two week vacation to come back to these beauties! My roommate refilled the SWICK reservoir a couple times, but otherwise they haven't gotten any nutrients. Coming back to the tent and a NOTM title sets me up for a heightened hubris. Hopefully, the Gods see that I'm just a simple dope farmer trying to grow some good dope. Anyway, I tire of talking.

Without further ado, I present to you Papaya #1 and #2:
IMG_74533.JPG
IMG_74463.JPG
IMG_74473.JPG
IMG_74483.JPG
IMG_74512.JPG
IMG_74525.JPG
IMG_74543.JPG
IMG_74553.JPG

Thanks for stopping by my tiny tent. Until next time, keep on the stoney side.

Congratulations on a well-deserved win. :blushsmile:

And your remaining girls are beautimous!

Bravo my favorite Mystery Man. :bravo: A well-deserved title. I expect to see a picture of you in the shirt now. Trying to start a movement. :laughtwo:

Your plants look way too yummy. How did they smell when you opened the tent the first time after being away for two weeks?

Smells like the tropics!

Bravo my favorite Mystery Man. :bravo: A well-deserved title. I expect to see a picture of you in the shirt now. Trying to start a movement. :laughtwo:

Oh, you'll get a photo, Sue. Don't you worry. I'm gonna start wearing it to work, too. So if any of you stop into a pot shop in the High Mountains of Colorado and see a 420 mag shirt, be sure to say "Hi!" ;)

Your plants look way too yummy. How did they smell when you opened the tent the first time after being away for two weeks?

Didn't even need to open the tent, the smell permeates the house. When I sniff the buds, it's like I just bit into a fresh mango and the juices are dripping down my chin. I might describe it as "papaya" instead of "mango" if I'd ever tasted a papaya, but alas I have not. If papayas are anything like this bud, then I can see myself enjoying them very much.:rollit:

Very descriptive. I can smell it from here. :laughtwo:

My hubris is out of control...

Congrats on winning nug of the month! That's awesome!! Second of all the ladies look unbelievable! Might want to try for plant of the month this month. Lol Awesome work!!

If I harvest in the next week, the buds might be dry enough to submit for NOTM again. Or should I share the glory?

Looks like Plant of the Month is my next conquest, and then onto the local cannabis cup! Okay, I have to stop letting the win go to my head.

Thanks for stopping by, Whitty.:thanks:

congrats on the BOTM win :goodjob: and plants are looking amazing :cheer: def looking like POTM is a real possibility

Back
Top Bottom