New To The Forum

Ganja Goose

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and I'm really new to growing. I'm on my second grow attempt - 2 Chemo and 3 Black Ice plants in soil. Things have been going fairly well I think (you don't know what you don't know) and we flipped them into flower almost 3 weeks ago now. Trained and topped one of the Chemo plants and just trained the other. Lolly popped them all in the second week of flower and am utilizing a trellis across the canopy now. It's been interesting to watch the differences and learn as we go.

I'm looking forward to asking so many questions and learning from the membership

GG

Attachments

• IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 71
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @Ganja Goose :welcome:

:hmmmm: How old were they when you flipped them? And how do you count the days/weeks? I usually wait til I see buttons or snow caps, basically well formed pre-flowers...like this...I start my count down to 63 days :thumb:

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and I'm really new to growing. I'm on my second grow attempt - 2 Chemo and 3 Black Ice plants in soil. Things have been going fairly well I think (you don't know what you don't know) and we flipped them into flower almost 3 weeks ago now. Trained and topped one of the Chemo plants and just trained the other. Lolly popped them all in the second week of flower and am utilizing a trellis across the canopy now. It's been interesting to watch the differences and learn as we go.

I'm looking forward to asking so many questions and learning from the membership

GG
Welcome you are in the right place! :rollit:

Hi Everyone,

GG

Welcome to the #1 Cannabis Growing Community!:Rasta:

Welcome to the forum @Ganja Goose :welcome:

:hmmmm: How old were they when you flipped them? And how do you count the days/weeks? I usually wait til I see buttons or snow caps, basically well formed pre-flowers...like this...I start my count down to 63 days :thumb:

Hello MochaBud. Nice to meet you and thank you for reaching out. Keeping in mind I'm new at this and my thought process will obviously need some corrections, but I flipped them at what I thought was about 6 weeks. My only countdown was based on when I thought they transitioned from seedling to veg at about the one month mark.

I didn't get the appearance of "snow caps" (new word for me) until probably about a week into flower. If I use that as a reference my plants were probably in flower for about a week and a half before showing the signs of hermie.

While I had recognized that my actual days of flower might be skewed, I was looking for an eventual outcome of 10% amber trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom