Newbie Fighting His Way Through His 2000 Watt Grow

Things getting heavy in there buddy, the bud get lots of light hanging back like that lol

They look wicked mate and sounds like you're getting close to harvesting all that goodness hows your veg coming along with the timing to flip.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I vegged them for three weeks and that really wasn't enough but I have to remember that they lost some time TWICE! On the first transplant from soil to DWC and on the second transplant from DWC back to soil.

It is done guys. I cut them and they're trimmed and drying. I'll post some pics soon. Dash, don't think I've forgotten about you question man, I'm just a little busy and have been for a little while.

It is done guys. I cut them and they're trimmed and drying. I'll post some pics soon. Dash, don't think I've forgotten about you question man, I'm just a little busy and have been for a little while.

Its good to be busy than not my friend. stoked for you.

Alright, first let me say sorry for just up and vanishing all the sudden. I got busy with the harvest on top of a few other things that took up, literally, ever extra second of time I had. I mean, I've been busy before but nothing like this. You know when you tell people that you didn't call them because you're so busy but in reality you really did actually have the time, you just didn't want to spend it calling them? Well fore it was actually real!
Here we go!
Wishful.jpg
Final_product3.jpg

So this is all of it. It took a span of 3 days.

The lengthy time was because of the other crap going on. I have clipped some, about a third of it and at 300 grams exactly. Looking like 900ish. Not bad...for my first roll.

Hey dash, those clones we have waiting for the next run have been begging for about a month and a half +/- but they have been trimmed up twice now. My lady is looking to impress me with these things. We'll see :)

Thank you King John! I appreciate it brother!
WizHigh, Shottafire, CND420, Alex801, I called on Fishcake a couple times, Smoke2j's, that little pimp Rodney from down the street, and several others, thanks for hanging with me on this run! (I'm just kidding about the pimp, I just giggled when I thought about it and when your stoned weird shit is funny.
But really, this has been great and you all helped me a lot. Everywhere from tech support, to straightening out something I didn't understand and many others in between. Thank you all!
So I'll be giving you all my final post closing out this journal tomorrow. I would like to know how to post a strain review on the smoke and grow of this strain. I see where it says strains but the ones I have read were more about the smoke.

KJC you ask and shall receive...
2lbs_.jpg

With the weight of a 15 gram bag included, if you do the math, it comes EXACTLY 2lbs! 1 pound per light! That's what I was shooting for in the beginning and I hit my mark!
Oh, and thanks for the link to the strain reviews KJC, I appreciate it.
Alright guys, I'm closing out the journal at this point. How do I move it to the completed journals?

Back
Top Bottom