Newbie Fighting His Way Through His 2000 Watt Grow

Sorry guys, I've been taking care of a few small problems withy kids and have run short of time the past few days. So this Friday is harvest!!! The trichs are only at like 5% amber but I think it should hit 10% by then and I can't harvest in the middle of the week (can't smell like the stickiest of the icky when I'm at work). So Friday it is. They haven't done much in the past few days either. Its like they're just chilling. I'll post another pic tonight and see what you guys think. But I can't say much has happened.

Well, here they are. Like I said, not much since the last time I posted a pic. The trichs are kinda slow going, I'm really hoping for at least 10% by this Friday.
Last_days.jpg

Jeez, I don't know if I want to harvest tomorrow or not. I opened up the door and I see several new limbs that are laying over from the new weight they have gained all the sudden. I'm not seeing any real size difference but gravity doesn't lie, obviously they're gaining weight. The smell has died down dramatically too.

Here's a couple pics of a couple branches that got weighed down. Most I have propped up like the second picture.
Lean_1.jpg
Lean_2.jpg

Looking good. It there still producing calaxes & new pistols I would wait a little longer. Take a shot of them with the lights off

What am I looking for when I snap the shots?

Calaxes look like cones which the pistols come out of. Are there any new pistols shooting out

No new ones for some time now. They're all a slightly rusty color (which I'm familiar with). The trichs are pretty close to 10% but not quite I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom