Newbie Fighting His Way Through His 2000 Watt Grow

I looked into it and its not supposed to be a problem using the ferts that I have in soil. The problem is the soil itself. Its scotts supersoil and its just no good! Or at least not for me! I'm hoping that the molasses will give it what it needs in micro. If I have to, I'll give it a small amount but I'm not too terribly far from being done with this grow. I have 4-5 weeks so I'm hoping they make do with the molasses and the bloom boosters.

All in all, its a little late to start switching everything up. I'm along forth ride and all I can do is hope they come out on top. The good news is that the bloom boosters are switch hitters and can be used for both hydro and soil.

I'll be honest by saying that they're better than I thought they would be but they're also not as nice as many plants at the same time frame that I have seen around the other journals. They're just not going to have the big fat buds like I've seen in the other journals. That is unless they suddenly take off but I'm doubting any miracles. The bud gods will do nothing for my girls that I can't do myself. What I need is some experience...and here I am :Namaste:

Lights came on and I checked on them. They look okay, so I don't think I'll add any N into the factor. Its bloom boosters for them and some enzymes to help with root zone. No avalanche this time though. The bottle says that its for the final two weeks of flowering. So I'm going lay off this time. There will be one more feeding in two weeks and I'll add it then. After that, nothing but water.
Side note: They are REALLY smelling a lot like blueberries now. Very sweet aroma. Almost like cake or some sort of sweet pastry. Maybe a little like blueberry muffins. Its awesome! Regardless of the yield, I believe this is going to be some pretty high grade stuff...time will tell. I'll snap a stand post it later tonight.

Thanks man its nice to have people out there that are still good with new people and help us figure out what we are screwing up with out you guys i would have been in a world of shit i would have figured things out but not near as well as I did thanks to the 420 forum members

We all started some where :)

Lights came on and I checked on them. They look okay, so I don't think I'll add any N into the factor. Its bloom boosters for them and some enzymes to help with root zone. No avalanche this time though. The bottle says that its for the final two weeks of flowering. So I'm going lay off this time. There will be one more feeding in two weeks and I'll add it then. After that, nothing but water.
Side note: They are REALLY smelling a lot like blueberries now. Very sweet aroma. Almost like cake or some sort of sweet pastry. Maybe a little like blueberry muffins. Its awesome! Regardless of the yield, I believe this is going to be some pretty high grade stuff...time will tell. I'll snap a stand post it later tonight.

Nice choice. Id like to see some smellAvision :)

May_15.jpg

They look pretty much identical as they did a few days ago. Its been three weeks since they've had anything other than some molasses. So all's good for now. They got fed their bloom mix at only one tablespoon for eight gallons. That's about half the recommended dosage. I'm hoping to see some real growth going on over the next 4-5 weeks. Thanks guys for helping out with the decision making and keeping the positive energy flowing. Its hard sometimes to stay focused and keep a level head. Its so easy to over think it.

Time to read up on curing that bounty.:love:

Yeah, I looked into it a while back and now I'm going to have to go over it again. I want to really make this stuff great and that takes time.

Did you say you were noobie, I think you've found your calling.
Thanks man! I'm pretty happy with how this has gone! Could have been better but it could have been a lot worse!

:bravo: REPS BRO! Those just look B E A U T I F U L !! Pat yourself on the back rook!:thumb::high-five:
Thanks for the reps!!! This pick is just after feeding them. And I'll give myself a little pat on the back but I don't want to break my arm patting myself I the back. There's still a month or so for me to screw this up!! :wood:

REPS+
Drying and cure makes the smoke man your only 4 weeks in though right?
still got some time just curious how often are you watering/ feeding seems i read somewhere in here your next feed is in a couple weeks? Im not sure what your girls like but ive had good luck with feeding every other water which ends up being once a week i water every 3-4 days with nutes in every other although I still use molasses in every water

Back
Top Bottom