Newbie - Straight outta the box

ScoopdJour

Hello everyone, Scoop here. I am a newbie here, first post coming at ya. I live in Southern Cal, Disneyland area you might say, so if yawl are familiar, pretty much the best weather on the planet. I have had a so called, Green Thumb for years and want to transfer my growing skills over to 420. With Cal new laws, I have a 6 plant max for home grow. Heres where your expertise is severely needed. Great for my So Cal climate, a plant that doesnt get over 4' in height, shorter the better, gives a very good yield, doesnt smell like skunks are walking around my home, and is beginner friendly, strictly for home use only. I hope this is not too tall of a mission. Appreciate all expert help in advance. Sincerely Scoop

Hello everyone, Scoop here. I am a newbie here, first post coming at ya. I live in Southern Cal, Disneyland area you might say, so if yawl are familiar, pretty much the best weather on the planet. I have had a so called, Green Thumb for years and want to transfer my growing skills over to 420. With Cal new laws, I have a 6 plant max for home grow. Heres where your expertise is severely needed. Great for my So Cal climate, a plant that doesnt get over 4' in height, shorter the better, gives a very good yield, doesnt smell like skunks are walking around my home, and is beginner friendly, strictly for home use only. I hope this is not too tall of a mission. Appreciate all expert help in advance. Sincerely Scoop

Hey there scoop welcome to the best forum and family 420 ! Your in the right place what kind of strains do you like asin flavour wise go from
There and then look for a strain that suits your needs will you be doing am
Out door or indoor grow ?

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Im sorry, I guess I left a few things out. Added to the mix, would be an outdoor grow, because of my excellent weather here, Also this would be for PM use only. I believe I covered everything else, thanx

Are you planting outdoor? I could send you some Ak 47 seeds,ideal for your climate and situation. Let me know if you are interested in this jamaican variety .

Yes, outdoor, under 4', dont stink up my neighborhood, home pm use only. Im thinking feminized as I dont want to add having to sex a plant. Looks like Feminized Indica is my goal.

Back
Top Bottom