Newbie to growing

Welcome to 420 Magazine @mahsmit

Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?
Tell us a little bit of what your plan is?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I will be growing indoors during the winter and outdoors during summer. Indoors I will only be able to grow 1 plant at a time because of my tent size and not too strong LED. Outdoors i will grow up to 5 plants at a time. I grow them for medicinal use because of chronical pains.
The ones I harvested i have already smoked.
Because of bad soil and some big hickups like storm etc, and some cold nights my plants got stressed and with autoflowers that is not good.
I think i got about 60 grams in all from those 4 plants. the 5th one started very late with flowering so i put that one in my tent and the buds nearly exploded.
This one will give a lot more than the other 4 put together

Hello all, I am living in Denmark but originally from Holland.
Am new to growing, have just bought a 2x2x5 tent with a 100 watt led grow light to grow cannabis to treat my chronic pains.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom