Newbie with advice request

Kgreenery

420 Member
Hey,
I’m a newbie, but I got tons of love for growing already as I’m a heavy smoker it really gives me another level of appreciation. So I started of a couple months ago, I a got a plant as a gift in early veg stage. I think it was infested but I didn’t notice until flower unfortunately. I managed to keep it to some what under control after frequent pruning and keeping careful spraying at min of neem oil to not really touch the flowers plus yellow sticky traps. There’s a maybe a fly if I shake it as to before it was bad. I need some tips on how my baby looks. I don’t know when they’ll be ready. I know it’s soon, will I need a magnifier to see? That’s what I read. Also when should I know when to stop feeding? I feel like my leafs looks all weird now, I don’t know if to just blame the what I think are aphids. Any advice or tips on it would be great ! Thankyou!!! It’s it’s a 3x3 tent with a Mars hydro light ts1000

4CCC0497-0FAF-46D8-B6E5-2D6279460166.jpeg

C191DF8A-EAF0-47D1-AA53-6825AD63D91F.jpeg

14CC01C3-28E0-4003-8D3E-DF838737E0CF.jpeg

D3E22AEF-8FA4-411D-ABBE-AE6D9B860639.jpeg

A2F4E5FD-3CDF-4CBE-B64F-4AFBA0ACDF84.jpeg

3DD7A6D0-89C5-4CB2-806E-B126D57385B1.jpeg

Welcome Kgreenery to 420 Magazine
Safer’s insecticidal soap is probably the next best . SNS 209 would be great also .
Looks like you have a little ways to go , a lot of white pistols. The aphids are getting to the roots . DE diatomaceous for covering the roots suffocates the bugs . A jewelers loope for looking at your trichs for cloudy & a little amber .

Thankyou so much!
Everything Hippie said. Definitely invest in something to increase magnification. For pests and for checking trichomes. I have tried many different kinds and the one I use the most now is the wireless microscope types that connect to your phone.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Kgreenery

Nice start to a grow journal. If you start a grow journal we can follow along as you grow.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom