Next step

JOINTER65

First, I would like to apologize for not being more active on 420. I have asked a lot of questions an d not helped anybody with their questions. You see, my wife has stage 4 breast cancer have had to take care of some of her issues. I’ve been trying to figure out how I can start a home cannabis business, quit my job to spend more time with her plus we adopted 5 special needs children who also need care.
I know this is not a q&a forum. Could anyone give me an idea on how big a crop I would need to do this?
I have been using a 4x4 grow tent to learn to grow, LST and so forth. I think I have got that down. Just need some input on how big a crop I would need.
I live in Oklahoma where legal cannabis is still fairly new. I think it would be easier to get into the business now instead of later. Any suggestions would help.
I’ve tried to contact some growers here, they are friendly but they don’t seem to want to share any info, which I can understand.
So again any info would be appreciated
I would prefer to grow mainly indica

check with your state's local licensing laws and procedures. usually a google away. should be either an application or online example of an application. read thru it, the application will inform you of the hoops you need to jump thru to be legit.

I think the size of your crop will depend on how many clients you plan on helping or how many dispensaries you want to sell too, and also how often they need to be resupplied by you. :)

Most grow very large amount to be able to sell to a dispensary

A 4x4 would hardly pay for the app fee for a year

A lb probably sells for $1000 ish to a dispensary, if yer lucky, not really sure just basing on what I have purchased at from them

So you'll need quite a space to make it make money

With today's demand for Marijuana you would probably have to start out with a 1000 plants or more in a perpetual grow cycle and harvesting every 2months or more to keep up. Maybe start out small first by building a legal patient clientele and helping them out and see if you like and can handle that demand and then scale up as you go down the road to offering to dispensaries. Its do able... but lots of time and money to make it work! :)

Growing to make money is never good

Growing to help others is fantastic

It can possibly grow, pun intended..lol.., into a profitable process, but that takes time

With out $$$ and space, gunna be really hard to make $$ on it

Focus on helping others and see where it leads

oklahoma medical marijuana authority just released the list of growers as of sept 11.

they have a website with a comprehensive application process including examples and a how to video for entrepreneurs entering the industry. all questions answered at one website.

Back
Top Bottom