Nirvana Master Kush Soil Grow

Nice!! Your plants looking good bro. Aye I have a quick question I finally got my grow going I got 3 seedlings im guessing there still at that stage i planted them.into soil the first popped up like 3 days later that same week end of the week others didnt pop out so i dropped another couple of seeds directly into soil. Two of those popped up like 3 da tys later so my first plant is a week ahead so naturally its bigger and advancing better but my leaves look ligth green kind of is that normal? Im kind of worried i might have started overwatering i was going crazy honestly so i started strictly watering once a day with minimul water. Thanks goodluck on your master kush

Nice!! Your plants looking good bro. Aye I have a quick question I finally got my grow going I got 3 seedlings im guessing there still at that stage i planted them.into soil the first popped up like 3 days later that same week end of the week others didnt pop out so i dropped another couple of seeds directly into soil. Two of those popped up like 3 da tys later so my first plant is a week ahead so naturally its bigger and advancing better but my leaves look ligth green kind of is that normal? Im kind of worried i might have started overwatering i was going crazy honestly so i started strictly watering once a day with minimul water. Thanks goodluck on your master kush

Hi how's it's going? I'm not sure about the yellow leaves as I didn't get this, what soil are you using?

It could be the strain has lighter leaves can you post a picture in the growing advice section, I'm not too clued up on the indicators for certain problems so would be interested to know the answer.

I uploaded some pictures not sure where somewhere in my gallery i think. Is safe to do that? Sorry still new to.this afraid of consequence lol

I saw them if it were me I would just repot it into a 1 litre pot for a bit it looks ok but I'm no expert.

If you are really concerned ask in the general advice forum as people are really helpful and answered my questions.

I will be repotting them into some bigger pots once they grow out those little small growing pots. Thanks.man i was just a little worried since its my first grow and all. I hope its safe i dont want anyone coming.knocking at.my.door.woth a copy of those pics lmao

I started 12/12 2 days ago and have switched the 400w mh for a 600w hps dual spec bulb. I am feeding every 3rd watering with biobizz nutrients, 1ml grow, 1ml bloom per litre and will up the bloom next week.

Not much is happening right now so I will be back with some photos in maybe 2-3 weeks.

I'm about 9 or so days Into flower and finally looks like something is starting to happen, slowly though! I found the first couple of preflowers today so hopefully next week they will start to take off.

I am using a 600w hps bulb and a super nova reflector now, I decided not to set up the second tent as extraction is loud enough as is so I will keep the supernova set up now.

Am giving 2 litres water with 2ml grow and 2 ml bloom plus 2 litres plain water then next time just 4 litres plain water, next week will up the bloom to 2ml per litre.

Few pictures:

image35507.jpg
image35508.jpg
image35509.jpg

Thanks man I think i just needed.to repot them which i did all three are doing.mich better i've posted some.pics in the gallery i think if you woudl like to look at them and give me some advice. They are about 3 weeks from sprouting. Also looked at your grow really nice by the way.
20151215_143730.jpg
20151215_143650.jpg
1449259608809-1629846124.jpg
20151215_143701.jpg
20151215_143730.jpg
20151215_143645.jpg
14492596353361648619419.jpg

Looking good mate, subbed, hey tell your friend with the light green plants to post me a picture I'll tell him what's wrong with them,

Happy growing!

Hey thanks for taking a look! Might need your help over the next 9 or so weeks!

Will have a read of your grow now, cheers.

Thanks man I think i just needed.to repot them which i did all three are doing.mich better i've posted some.pics in the gallery i think if you woudl like to look at them and give me some advice. They are about 3 weeks from sprouting. Also looked at your grow really nice by the way.
20151215_143730.jpg
20151215_143650.jpg
1449259608809-1629846124.jpg
20151215_143701.jpg
20151215_143730.jpg
20151215_143645.jpg
14492596353361648619419.jpg

Hey mate looking really good now you should start a journal so we can watch them develop!!

Hey thanks for taking a look! Might need your help over the next 9 or so weeks!

Will have a read of your grow now, cheers.

For sure mate if you have a problem and I know the answer I'll help you forsure if I don't know the answer the question is probably not about a cannabis plant hahaha

For sure mate if you have a problem and I know the answer I'll help you forsure if I don't know the answer the question is probably not about a cannabis plant hahaha

Haha well after seeing your grow I more than believe that it's awesome, gonna pull a load of bud from that!!!!

What do you think I could realistically yield with the 600w hps and 11ltr pots? The dark time temps are low at around 18 degrees so this is possibly slowing them down. Is 50g per plant too much to hope for?

I don't think 50 g of those 4 is out of the question at all, how's the stretch going ?.

As for the temp, what is the difference between lights on and lights off temp, 18 degrees celcius is perfect if lights on is 28 celcius , also you could have both your lights in there the 600and the 400 but would need to raise them a little and keep an eye out for any light bleaching

Hi i am a new grower im growin 3 unknowns from seed in 3gallon smart pots under a 400 watt hid in a 2×2.5 5'7 grow tent. Tempertures and humidity are always between 78 and 88 and above 35% all times throug out the day. I started my seedlings in happy frog and now i potted up to the smart sports about a week ago roughly i use ocean forrest in my smart pots. Ive decided to use main-lining as my.method of choice to control my growing. My question is when should i start giving my plants nutes they're all 3 nodes high today do to the topping required for the main lining. I have big grow at the moment but have not use it i know i will need different nutes then and.i expect to use the fox farm family nutes throug the whole.process.which other fox farms nutes should i buy and how fast shoudl i buy the rest? I asked this question earlier and.i was.wondering if either one of you guys could give me some pointers?

Hi i am a new grower im growin 3 unknowns from seed in 3gallon smart pots under a 400 watt hid in a 2×2.5 5'7 grow tent. Tempertures and humidity are always between 78 and 88 and above 35% all times throug out the day. I started my seedlings in happy frog and now i potted up to the smart sports about a week ago roughly i use ocean forrest in my smart pots. Ive decided to use main-lining as my.method of choice to control my growing. My question is when should i start giving my plants nutes they're all 3 nodes high today do to the topping required for the main lining. I have big grow at the moment but have not use it i know i will need different nutes then and.i expect to use the fox farm family nutes throug the whole.process.which other fox farms nutes should i buy and how fast shoudl i buy the rest? I asked this question earlier and.i was.wondering if either one of you guys could give me some pointers?

You start giving nutes when the plant looks like it needs them, if she looks fine do not give her any nutes it will not speed anything up.

As for fox farm nutes etc, sorry I've never used them so I don't know thier line mate.

I don't think 50 g of those 4 is out of the question at all, how's the stretch going ?.

As for the temp, what is the difference between lights on and lights off temp, 18 degrees celcius is perfect if lights on is 28 celcius , also you could have both your lights in there the 600and the 400 but would need to raise them a little and keep an eye out for any light bleaching

Stretch is starting to happen now I think Sunday will be 2 weeks of 12/12 so maybe the next week or so they will stretch even more, I am seeing pre flowers now and the start of hairs on the very tops.

Lights on temps range from 25 to 28 depending on my house, it's unusuallywarm for December right now at 15 degrees outside so I've not put the heating on at all yet.

200g would be a decent amount, that would last me easily til early summer!!

Absurd I didn't need to use any nutes in the veg stages, a few repots seemed to be enough for me and ven now I'm using them warily.

Doctor green to you give nutes every water in flower when using them?

Back
Top Bottom