Nirvana's - Blue Mystic(Fem) & Vision's - Blueberry Bliss(Auto) - DWC - 400W LED

re: Nirvana's - Blue Mystic(Fem) & Vision's - Blueberry Bliss(Auto) - DWC - 400W LED

Well, I went again to my local Hydro, they inspect the plants and the roots. They recommend to put them in dirt instead. They told me that that the DWC isn't going to work for me because where we live there's a lot of humidity and as soon as the roots touch the water they get brownish. That every of the customers that try DWC have the same problem especially with cannabis. So today was Christmas and they gave me the soil for free to help me so I don't loose them. They told me that put a layer of hydrotones another with soil then again hydrotones and soil like a lasagna hahaha. Another thing that they told me was that I don't have to give them water until 3 or 4 days because of the excess of humidity in the roots

Tomorrow I will be adding more pictures of the "evolution" :-/

Sooooo happy holidays to everyone :Namaste:

re: Nirvana's - Blue Mystic(Fem) & Vision's - Blueberry Bliss(Auto) - DWC - 400W LED

They recommend to put them in dirt instead. They told me that that the DWC isn't going to work for me because where we live there's a lot of humidity and as soon as the roots touch the water they get brownish. That every of the customers that try DWC have the same problem especially with cannabis.

This advice, even coming from a hydro store, sounds very uneducated and doesn't even make sense. Anyway this is totally not true and is complete BS. Humidity has nothing to do with DWC... The roots are in a water solution which is 100% humidity so how does humidity have anything to do with it lol.... The root rot is from bacteria and it grows and can grow anywhere.

Those plants are going to have to recover no matter what route you go. The beneficiary bacteria takes a couple of days to start working and to show results... The same healing process if you transfer them to soil.

Either way! For me personally, i prefer Soil over DWC... For how easy it is! My first grow was DWC and wished i started with soil at the beginning. Would have saved a lot of money!! lol...

Good luck! Keep us posted.

Well the thing is that my country is very hot and always the water temp is over 80F and 85F. I tried to put iced plastic bottles and the temps drops from 70 to 75F but like 30 mins or so the temps raised again to 80+. I don't want to spend in coolers and that kind of stuffs because is only for one or two plants for my wife and I, not commercial and not for the $$$. I just spend on the LED light, nutrients, seeds, etc.

Thats why they recommend the soil and because this is my first time in everything. I've never grown anything in my life haha. They told me to stay basic and get familiar with the plant, and if later I want to try Hydro again then get clones from the mother and try aeroponics or top feeding because DWC doesn't work well in my country :-/

And BTW the plants look better today

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom