No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

I was hoping that Atmosphere would stick around a little longer. He seemed like a cool dude :cool:

Atmosphere was one of the first ( maybe he WAS the first who did go 100% for the No Mercy Supply system and ideas) who did believe in my know-how....that contact with him did start like 12 years ago.
In the mean time he's my first and favorit tester and in the mean time he does have his own page in a good known magazine( Essensie EssensiE ) where I'm writing for myself each month 2 pages grow-info.
In the past he was my boy...by now he's my man ! ( and moderator on my forum)
The best thing is...his english is much better then mines !
( We do have a english section on our forum...that's why Atmosphere was sended to me by Shiva, I guess !? )

Hey Cees, after 21 days, how can I tell sex? Should I see the normal signs, or is it in the node length?

If I can pick out the males in about 14-16 days....it MUST be possible that you can do that in 20 days !
So....germinate new seed 3 weeks before you harvest...and your hps room will not stay empty for a day anymore ! Then they only need another 7 weeks to flower.
And 7 x 7 = 49 weeks....so you can harvest 7 times a year.
Case is...germinate them under 12 hours and you will see how quick they show you or they are male or female.
Ans also....the better growmedium you use...the more females !
If the conditions are right...you become more females then males...THAT IS A NATURE LAW !!

Here you go bud!

Icequeens-200dpi-1.gif

Cees
Is there anyway you can post a better pic of that plant in your avatar with the nun. I have seen some fantastic looking plants but that particular plant is the most beautiful one I have ever come across. One of my main goals in growing is to be able to have a perfect looking plant like that one.

Everybody else
This is not a gimmick to make you buy more seeds, I have studied this method and have seen the results. Its rather surprizing just how well it works. Makes spotting males super easy too. The key to having a good result is to germ the plants properly. A seedling damaged in anyway will slow and compromise a plant's harvest. (you might want to look up Cees germing process)
Plants grow amazingly well with just 12 hours of light and will flower the moment it reaches its maturity level. Since lateral branching never really had a chance to take off heavy bud development is promoted mainly on the main stalk. Nodes stay close together and you end up with a big fat bud stick.

It's easy.
contact Boss-G and he can help you on that pic ! ( in fact....ALL my pics.)

High regards,

I have a limited sizeproblem in my house.I have a size about 2ftx2ftx6.5ft tall.My question is, will a 12/12 system work in that small area,and what kind of grow light would you suggest for a small area.By the way,the only seeds I can get is plain old brick commercial.Thanks in advance for anybody's help.:adore:

I have a limited sizeproblem in my house.I have a size about 2ftx2ftx6.5ft tall.My question is, will a 12/12 system work in that small area,and what kind of grow light would you suggest for a small area.By the way,the only seeds I can get is plain old brick commercial.Thanks in advance for anybody's help.:adore:

I don't know what the size in ft is !?
we are counting in cm or meters.
About the seed....Come on man, this is 2008 ...good seeds enough to order...even for normal money.

SpeesCees

Can this method work for clones?

Sure it will work with clones...but the essensie of this way of growing is gone because clones will make a lot of side-grow.
And it's the side grow that gives you a lot of cutting work for a small amount of endresult.

High regards,

It is funny in a way, not really though. People seem to repetedly ask the same questions about this method: can I use clones?, should I veg first 18/6?, bla, bla, bla?
I don't get the Questions. This method is not like any other. It is 12/12 lights timing from seed to harvest. The end result is a bud on a stem with little or no side branching. The idea is have lots of little plants, packed in as tight as possible, so you end up with a bunch of one big bud plants in a 10 week or so period of time. any other thing is not this method. This spee cees fellow is a genius. Give it a try. No disrespect to anyone, but just read abit around and you will see these questions are not really worth asking...at least not in this thread.

It is funny in a way, not really though. People seem to repetedly ask the same questions about this method: can I use clones?, should I veg first 18/6?, bla, bla, bla?
I don't get the Questions. This method is not like any other. It is 12/12 lights timing from seed to harvest. The end result is a bud on a stem with little or no side branching. The idea is have lots of little plants, packed in as tight as possible, so you end up with a bunch of one big bud plants in a 10 week or so period of time. any other thing is not this method. This spee cees fellow is a genius. Give it a try. No disrespect to anyone, but just read abit around and you will see these questions are not really worth asking...at least not in this thread.

Well put GanjaG .. :rofl: LMAO,

MV... :smokin:

i have some seedling only a few days into veging on 24/0 and they are just getting the second set of leaves. would i be better off just going into 12/12 now or would i be better off to continue this grow normally and grow 12/12 all the way on my next time around. i deff. like the sound of growing using this method. thanks SpeesCees. this seems so much better.

Back
Top Bottom