NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

blacturboteg420 said:
so why did u cut here down :hmmmm: i thought u were going to save it with duck tape lol

I cut her down because she just really seemed to be on her way out. Everything just seemed like it was dying. Not wilting like from a damage, I've had a few of those with the hydro, this was different. Just seemed like she was done.

That clone I took from the dirt grow sadly didn't make it. But 2 of the clones that I took from the hydro are growing great. They are growing in dirt though because I'm moving and can't transplant with water, too damn messy. I'll post some pics of those clones in the next couple days, I just moved them in too flower. These ones are getting flowered small. They are a little over 8 inches tall now.

nice why flowerin them so early ? i would of just kept them in veg tell u moved and so even if the light cycle got a lil messed up it wouldnt mess with the plants as much as in flowerin if u know what i mean ( a lil stoned sorry ) . but congrats on the clones and keep up the damn good work

blacturboteg420 said:
nice why flowerin them so early ? i would of just kept them in veg tell u moved and so even if the light cycle got a lil messed up it wouldnt mess with the plants as much as in flowerin if u know what i mean ( a lil stoned sorry ) . but congrats on the clones and keep up the damn good work

Yeah but the drive is 12 hours long and so is the dark period for flowering of course so I've started adjusting the photoperiod so that the drive time will be the nighttime cycle. I'm hoping they'll be fine, any objections?

Thanks for the journal man. Congrats, and I bet you got a bit more than 2.

:adore:

Hey just a little bit of a preview of the smoke tests. These are some popcorn bud, from the half harvest I did 5 days or so ago. All that is dry is the popcorn bud and it dried a little too fast so it has a bit of the alfalfa taste. :cough: but still I've only smoked like 1 bowl of this stuff between my wife and I and I am pretty toasted.

Testing123_2.jpg

Testing123_1.jpg

That was a very nice PLant a pretty lady for sure enjoy.

so, from start to finish, how long did it take abnd how much was the final weight?

I'm trying to get ahold of a scale for final weight, but it won't be dry enough for a weigh in for another week or 2. As for time it was exactly 90 days from first popping the soil to final harvest. 35 days of veg, 7 days of preflower, and 48 days of flower.

Hey just wanted to post a quick pick of the harvest curing in the jar. She is getting more mild day by day. I smoked a nug out of there today and there was hardly any of that hay taste, and more and more of the wholesome dank taste and smell. :biggrin:

HarvestJar.jpg

omfg...ive been watching ur grow along the way man....but that jar is by FAR the most impresive thing ive seen!! well besides having a very sucessful grow! u should try buying some seeds next time cause for some reason hardly any dealers have the strian w/trichomes. theyre gay like that but anyways good job and happy smoking

Thanks fillabong I'm pretty satisfied with this for a first harvest. But for sure next time I grow from seed it will be a specialized strain.

Back
Top Bottom