NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

I got a question for you. maby a couple answer if you want.

From begining to end how long you think it will take till thats full done growing all her buds.

How much bud you think you could pick off that bad girl??

Yeah like b said that depends on alot(strain, size, maturity, nutes, lighting, container size, indoor or outdoor, hydro or soil and a shit load more).

From this girl I have no idea what I'm going to end up with. She is growing so wierd it's hard to predict. I'll be able to tell more once the buds start filling out. If it fills out like my soil grow then I'm getting an ass-load out of this plant. If it stays kinda spread out and sparse popcorn bud then not so much. My guess is that it will fall somewhere in the middle. Maybe 2 oz is my early best guess.

Pic update!! Her buds are starting to fill in.

HydroDay65_1.jpg

HydroDay65_2.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!! This girl is on a roll!!! She is filling in, producing huge buds and the crystals!!! Holy shit the crystals. She already has more than twice the trichromes of my soil grow. Next time I change water I will take better pics but the HPS light is no good for being able to see them.

I know the color sucks the leaves are curly and ugly but check out the bud in the second picture. That bud is already as big around as a small mason jar.

HydroDay68_1.jpg

HydroDay68_2.jpg

:adore:

question: my friend just started an 18/6 dark period...but she cracks the door letting in a little outdoor light...although she tries to keep the plant elevated and away from the light, also using some dark covering to further diminish the light...please help

also, the plant (18/6 cycle) is maybe 7 inches tall, and is starting to turn light green...is it deficient in nutrients or something? ...my friend is using a flowering and root nutrient mix...hydro. thx

Back
Top Bottom