NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

shit, wait another week man, at least I would. I heard like the last two weeks of flowering is when the buds start to really crystal up.

^^ that's what I was wondering. How well can they recover from those breaks?

blacturboteg420 said:
well u heard MV looks like u arent harvesting.. i wasnt sure how well it would heal in flowerin .. use some duck tape :goof: .. lol

Ok I can't spell so try to under stand ok... :hmmmm:
Take the branches that the cat broke or bend, yes use duck tape or bandadds small picese and fix them... :hmmmm:
THEN tie them back up they will keep on growing no shit :hmmmm:
I know don't cut them off you can if you want but they will get fatter...
I have fucked up once in awhile too,what can I say :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

MV...

you can alos by a tape at homedepot that is kinda stretchy....kinda like what you might put on you knee or elbow. I forgot the name...it might be grafting tape or tree tape. If it is just for a week or so duck tape would work fine to.

Ok so I had already trimmed off the broken branches, sorry MV but thanks for the advice it is much appreciated. I know they could have healed, but they were lower branches so they weren't really going to do all that much more anyways. Took a couple shots for you all. I left all the major buds on there and taped up the main stem and will try and let them go for another 2-3 weeks. Who knows now that the lower branches are gone the buds left will get all the attention and might get huge. Well what's done is done her's some pics of what I got from the branches I trimmed.

1stHarvest2.jpg

1stHarvest.jpg

That's what I'm thinking. Should be dried in about 2 weeks. What I've harvested already should last me a few weeks atleast. Meanwhile, the rest of the bud will be drying for me to have a couple months supply.

lol I wish I had a little sample to enjoy every time I read this thread. Kinda like next Iam going to read and look at NoDirts thread...ok let me break out his stuff to put me in the right frame of mind...lol

Wish I had enough(and didn't have to worry about legality) to send some to all you guys. Sadly enough I'm going to have to smoke this all by myself. lol :bong: My wife might get a little bit. lol

Alright I tried to wait but she just wouldn't happen. Nearly 100% of the pistils had turned brown so I had to finish off the harvest this morning. Excited but at the same point a little dissapointed. The buds, once I trimmed them, just weren't too impressive. I mean they weren't little buds but I don't know, I'd guess I'm getting 2oz from this girl now rather than my hopefull 3 I was predicting a couple weeks ago. :icon_roll: Still not too bad for a first time grow. :biggrin:

Anyway, here is a shot of just before I cut her down, and then one right after. For reference, the box is about 20" tall and the buds hang from the top to touch the bottom.

FinalDayDirtGrow_1.jpg

HarvestSoil.jpg

So I guess other than the final weigh-in and smoke test, that's it for my first grow. So how'd I do?

And thanks to everyone for their help along the way.

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom