Salty's First Grow

Well my baby is definitely a girl! :partyboy:

A lot of the leaves are still dying even though I stopped the nutes. Im thinking its the bubbly water that I sprayed them with a couple weeks ago. I have since stopped because it looks to be a bad idea, damn you mr green!

Im sorry I still dont have a working camera, I might get pictures back up in a week or two.

are there going to be pics of our luvly new ladie??

OK this is the best I can do now guys, I am sorry for the extremely shitty quality. I have midterms this week so Im not gonna have time til next week to get the camera fixed and good photos back.

This was just taken on my phone. Its blurry but you can still see the white hairs sticking out:cheesygrinsmiley:

PIX_151.jpg

Once again I cannot apologize enough for the lack of updates. I still have no working camera and not enough cash to buy a new one for the time being.

Heres a couple more pics off my phone. The buds are getting fatter and more crystally, but many of the lower leaves below the buds continue to slowly die and the plant never filled out again.

PIX_16.jpg

PIX_17.jpg

I believe this is the 4th week since it showed. I gotta read back on the journal to make sure, Ive lost all track of time and space lately.

lookin good bro, keep it up, hope my gow is as nice as yours man. . . course i need a camera to show wheater it is or not, lol

yeah dude, hows she doin?

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Should be harvest by now if it pulled through. How'd it end up Salty?

Im sorry I havent updated my grow jounal in a while, still not having a working camera coupled with heavy paranoia during the final days is the excuse for that. I actually harvested 3 weeks ago and everything went great. I ended up with a little over an ounce of really tastey bud. I made a lot of mistakes along the way but it still came out amazing thanks to the help of guys like you.

Ive heard of people getting busted for posting online, what kind of precautions do you take?

Me precautions? uuuummmm I pretty much trust in my 215er status as my security blanket.

Congrats on the harvest though bro, glad she made it through. You gonna try again?

Salty, we are all medicinal here arent you?

I know what you mean Salty. I'm glad I got out when I did or I would have gotten a sore throat yelling at those pompus "We know what's best for you" beaurocrats down there.

SHouldnt stuff like this go into 'Abandoned'?
Im hunting Completed Journals for some sexy buds and its like 5th thread with no ending here:(

Peace

Back
Top Bottom