Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

Lol thats awsome They were ck seeds right?
Yessir Mr G...but I have to say I would not recommend them. I have seen first hand, amongst other peoples impressions as well, that they are having issues with mixing strains and genetic issues. They have great service and yes they are in Canada as we are, but to be honest my supplier now is @SeedsMan. I don't want to discourage you from buying from them, if that's what you were getting at, as I'm sure many people have had great success or they wouldn't still be in business.

Very airy buds, i had one bag seed that was nice and dense.

I smoked some airy buds from a dispensary I used to buy from, Kootenay were the growers, it was totally worth the money, but ya, we all the the dense ones dont we?

Airy buds can also be an issue with some LED's but you're using the 600w HPS now, right???
Actually Mr Krips it was MrG who had the airy buds, but he was outdoors. Mine turned out pretty good. The outside ones were tight but not nearly as dense and tight as the tent ones, under the HPS, yes.

My outside girl was just as airy as I remember her. Lol. She will be a racey smoke. Will probably use most of her for a cob and maybe some edibles.
I can't believe how much you have picked up and learned, tested and tried, all in a few months. You're like a weed guru :)

Haha. Not even close! Lol. I think my brother my give growing a shot. He tried the Blue Dream and then started asking a bunch of questions. Lol. I guess he liked it! I hope he does and I hope I get the chance to help him out. Plus if we grow different strains we can keep a nice variety going.

Haha. Not even close! Lol. I think my brother my give growing a shot. He tried the Blue Dream and then started asking a bunch of questions. Lol. I guess he liked it! I hope he does and I hope I get the chance to help him out. Plus if we grow different strains we can keep a nice variety going.
I'd love to do that with my bro, but too many obstacles right now. Good luck Magoo...that would be a great journey for the both of you.

I gotta say....I love the excitement of new growers! And, I gotta add, no matter how long you've been growing, the excitement doesn't really wear off much! That's why they say, smoking cannabis isn't addictive, but growing it is! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom