My Indoor & Outdoor Dark Angel & White Widow Grow Journal, 2018

NEWBGRWR

Hi Guys,

This will be my first outdoor grow... The reason why I titled it indoor/outdoor is because I'm starting indoors for 2 months and then taking them outside once the warm weather is here.

I live in Ontario Canada, waiting for marijuana to be legalized any day now... I haven't decided on exactly how many plants I will be growing at this point. I think I will go with 2 of each strain... that way I'm not overwhelmed (since my first grow).

I made a small DIY enclosure with 2 T5 lights for the start of the veg process. Pics coming...

At this point, I just started germinating the seeds I got from www.cropkingseeds.com . I got 5 Dark Angel seeds and 5 White Widow. I'm pretty happy considering I have 100% success so far. I thought I had 9/10 but just noticed the shell is cracked open and the "tail" is slightly coming out. Woohoo! :p To germinate, I placed the seeds in a glass of water for approx 15 hours and then in a moist paper towel. I will then be placing them in some basic potting soil. I will be using an 18-6 light cycle until June 1st and as long as the weather is fine, they will be going outside in grow bags.

Here are some pictures of what I have going so far...

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Pictures are golden here. They help us to help you if something goes wrong.

With the slowed progression of legalization, us Canucks may not be able to grow recreational marijuana outdoors legitimately this year. Mid September for legalization is what I'm hearing. That's a little late to put plants outdoors.

I wish you the best of luck in your grow.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Pictures are golden here. They help us to help you if something goes wrong.

With the slowed progression of legalization, us Canucks may not be able to grow recreational marijuana outdoors legitimately this year. Mid September for legalization is what I'm hearing. That's a little late to put plants outdoors.

I wish you the best of luck in your grow.

Thanks old salt. Yes hopefully by the end of the summer, things will be legal...

Here are some pictures of the progress...

I haven’t watered a drop for 4 days now... does that seem a little long of a break? They still seem to be doing well and are vibrant green.

It's easy to drown plants rooted in soil. The recommended method is to note the weight of the planted pot and when it drops back to that weight it's time to water. It can easily take a week for young plants.

It's easy to drown plants rooted in soil. The recommended method is to note the weight of the planted pot and when it drops back to that weight it's time to water. It can easily take a week for young plants.

Ok sounds good! I can tell it’s much lighter to pick up but the soil is still damp, so I’ll still hold off for a day or two and then mildly water

The latest update pictures. Going on week 3. Can anyone educate me on why my one plant has spots?

should I be worrying about some of the yellowing leaves at the bottom of the plants. Probably from not getting much light down there

Looks like those young DarkAngels are getting hungry, Usually the more vigorous growers require more nutes and light. Are you gonna train them before you put them outside?

Everything looks healthy and happy.:goodjob:

I was planning on just transferring them to outdoors this weekend..no training. I actually didnt know there was training involved? How would I do that?

Here is the latest look at my plants now outside. They are getting tall but don’t seem to be very full. Is it just me? Do they grow up before out?
2495319B-30A9-43E2-9478-2889D0F9EB27.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom