DP's - White Widow & Regular White Widow

Thanks mr am4zin,

Appreciate it scousemouse. Training autos works well to keep your plants low and bushy. I used it to separate some branches from each other. Training also helps your plants become more durable and in any shape you pretty much want.
Topping is cool. I haven't stepped away from it. With autos, you just need to know when to do it. Usually when you see the first set of true leaves. Every plant has its own genetics too. I'll say grow out your plant first to see how it grows. Then you can tune her to your specifications. Overall, the goal is to have every bud site in direct light aha :thumb: good questions :thumb:

How's everyone doing. Small update on the gals.

I removed the scrog net. It was cool but I imposed the net too late. My widows were already flowering and everything seemed tight so I'm just letting them grow with some low stress training.

Wilma is wild and Whitney is acidic so I repotted her is some fresh soil. Pretty sure she'll bounce back. As for my widows I think they feel relieved.

image29137.jpg

image29136.jpg

image29134.jpg

image29135.jpg

image29133.jpg

Skunk..in between

image29132.jpg

image29138.jpg

:popcorn:

What a turn around after that rough start Q. I'm impressed!

Rank went up Yeeahh!!!!

Took Skunk out a couple days so she's drying up..

White Widows have at least another month to go...fed them molasses in the last feed so I'm seeing how that turns out. Going to give them plain water next time especially Whitney. She doesn't like getting nuked that much.

Since I have about a month left I decided to get back on with my Autos. Dropped one seed into the soil: Blackberry !
Post Pics Soon

Wilma

Nuked her today with some Bloom nutrients. Both veg and flower nutes. Looks like she's going through a potassium deficiency. But she's looking strong. What do the the growers think?

image30191.jpg

image30190.jpg

image30199.jpg

image30202.jpg

image30201.jpg

image30200.jpg

Whitney

Just gave her a gallon of regular water with Big Bud with pH 8+ but the runoff is still at a pH 5. But she continues to put on some weight so that's good.

image30206.jpg

image30203.jpg

image30205.jpg

image30204.jpg

image30207.jpg

Mini Auto Update:
Skunk was slightly over dried and she only gave me about 40g. She went through many changes and I rushed her a bit. Smoke gave me a nice buzz. It was ok but then again I didn't really give her all the attention she wanted. I'll treat her other two sisters better when I get to them. :420:

Blackberry is four days old. Moved her into a 3 gal pot for now. She will go through a 12/12 light schedule for her first month and then an 18/6 light schedule. I know it's the opposite but I'm just trying it. There is space for another one...probably in two weeks. I need another LED light. Yo Mark I need another light. 150 will do :thumb:

I just read your journal. I, too, am impressed. They, particularly Whitney, were looking a bit rough but now they look amazing.

I just read your journal. I, too, am impressed. They, particularly Whitney, were looking a bit rough but now they look amazing.

Yea I'm impressed too. I took a couple small nugs off the bottom of her. Dense little nuggets. High is keeping me down and it lasts too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom