DP's - White Widow & Regular White Widow

Few pics

Whitney: She has one more week left so just giving her regular water. Tops have some weight :thumb:

image30832.jpg

image30830.jpg

image30828.jpg

image30835.jpg

Wilma She is out of control and wider than my tent. Luckily Whitney is almost done so I can spread Wilma out. Buds are super sticky and potent. She has at least two more weeks.

image30829.jpg

image30834.jpg

image30836.jpg

Wow.. she looks fantastic. Winter came early for you, look at all that snow! Well done!

Wow.. she looks fantastic. Winter came early for you, look at all that snow! Well done!

Aha thanks Sorenna. They are coming along well. I wished it snowed outside but I prefer it indoors. All that frostiness is making me shiver aha. On the side note, Remember how we were taking about the taste of marijuana when we smoke it. I read about mixing some concentrate like orange juice or in our case concentrated blueberry juice (that frozen stuff) and pouring about a 1/4 cup into a gallon, to your plants about a day or two before you chop it. It is suppose to give your buds that type of taste. Just wondering if you heard about it..

Aha thanks Sorenna. They are coming along well. I wished it snowed outside but I prefer it indoors. All that frostiness is making me shiver aha. On the side note, Remember how we were taking about the taste of marijuana when we smoke it. I read about mixing some concentrate like orange juice or in our case concentrated blueberry juice (that frozen stuff) and pouring about a 1/4 cup into a gallon, to your plants about a day or two before you chop it. It is suppose to give your buds that type of taste. Just wondering if you heard about it..

I have heard of it. Things like molasses, or orange juice or fruit punch. I personally like molasses, but I havent tried any others. I cant think how orange juice could benefit my plant, where molasses does because it is a good source of magnesium. When I water, no matter if its just plain water or with feedings, I add 1/2 tsp of molasses, during the flowering stage. Ive talked to others about something specific for plants for this type of thing. I need to look it up. Just a sec....

...okay, back with an answer. Advanced Nutrients, Bud Candy. I have not personally used it, but Ive heard good things about it. Perhaps someone else will have a first hand opinion of it.

Some sort of blueberry juice would be interesting with a blueberry strain. :)

I have heard of it. Things like molasses, or orange juice or fruit punch. I personally like molasses, but I havent tried any others. I cant think how orange juice could benefit my plant, where molasses does because it is a good source of magnesium. When I water, no matter if its just plain water or with feedings, I add 1/2 tsp of molasses, during the flowering stage. Ive talked to others about something specific for plants for this type of thing. I need to look it up. Just a sec....

...okay, back with an answer. Advanced Nutrients, Bud Candy. I have not personally used it, but Ive heard good things about it. Perhaps someone else will have a first hand opinion of it.

Some sort of blueberry juice would be interesting with a blueberry strain. :)

Molasses is good. I use it about twice in my feeding schedule during flowering.
I haven't tried Bud Candy. I have their Big Bud. It's not bad. Need their Bud Igniter and Overdrive with that Bud Candy. I will only use a minute amount about every two weeks or so.
I'm currently using Bloom Nutrients as my basis about once every week or so just to say.

Very nice. Congratulations on your harvest!

:)

Congrats on the chop Q.

Thanks Sorenna and BAR!

She gave me 79 grams of some nice dry buds. Thought I will get more but it's all good. I'm happy, got trees to smoke and finally I'm actually curing my buds aha instead of smoking after curing for a day or two. Got to cure. It is curing now so I'll take some jar pics in a couple days.

Wilma on the other hand is still taking its time with its little nuggets. Sticky and smelly. I'll give her about 2 more weeks easily. Pics coming soon.
Blackberry is growing and I believe she's starting to flower already with her little white hairs.

Are those buds that heavy? Why not use sticks to hold her up, then again it's only a week left.

Are those buds that heavy? Why not use sticks to hold her up, then again it's only a week left.

It's the way she was trained. She was in a scrog net but she was still getting too tall for my tent so I had to keep her down. Light is still hitting her. If she was to stand up, she will be up by the top of the tent touching the light, getting light burns but yea one more week. Need to get these autos going. Hey BAR, did your auto afghan ever get seeds??

Hey BAR, did your auto afghan ever get seeds??
Dude, she's a Beaut! Just counting the days until the beans are ready. Thanxx for reminding me, I'll update her this evening.

Back
Top Bottom