Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

I don't think I'm ready yet to Fim...one more grow and I'll start to experiment. I need to get a bit of inventory and can't afford to screw up and lose my yield. I like what I see off the quads, although I'm running autos next and I don't think I can quad those.
I think your going to have a fair bit of inventory once you harvest those healthy girls lol. Fantastic job sir, I've enjoyed following your journal and have referred to it many times during my grow. Looking forward to hearing the final numbers and of course, the smoke test. Thanks for putting in the effort to share this with all of us!

OK so here's the breakdown... first Denice...the runt in the tent. Good solid thick colas but limited in length.
Total Wet: 276.1g of quality smoke. Approx 125g of small to med popcorn. Just over 400g total

Edna
Total Wet: 359.1 top end bud
67.3 Med Size buds
57.7 Sm size buds
Sticks with small to med scrap..not weighed but lots available for emergency situations :)
So just over 484g total.

Looking tasty bro. Happy Legalization man! Doing my last chop as we speak. :ganjamon:

Attachments

• Snapchat-1367885839.jpg
    Snapchat-1367885839.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 36
OK, so a day to rest, sort of. Last night was my first time dealing with that much cleaning. I didn't realize how much Edna was producing and for the two quads in the tent it took a good four hours. I was getting better and faster on the trim towards the end, but I was also getting tired and was sure I was going to have a bandage on the finger for work today.
All was good.

but yer the trouble with quadding autos is the initial shocking strip. As long as they are in good health you should be fine.
Ya I plan to get 'em going fast and strong. I'm hoping one of my nutes will get the roots strong, healthy, and plentiful before the top. I may just test two for quadding just in case.
Wow stunning plants there MrSauga
Thanks again Bilbo...and thanks for the information above as well.

Looks like you'll have a nice stash after this harvest.
I do believe I do. It should take me through the end of the autos next and hopefully through the cure as well.

What a close up. Wish I could take shots like that! Really good job there my friend!
Thanks Flora...I've seen some of your pics. Nothing to be ashamed about there my friend. If you have any questions I may be able to help, but like I said yours look plenty fine to me.

I think your going to have a fair bit of inventory once you harvest those healthy girls lol. Fantastic job sir, I've enjoyed following your journal and have referred to it many times during my grow. Looking forward to hearing the final numbers and of course, the smoke test. Thanks for putting in the effort to share this with all of us!
Oh it was my pleasure Wookie. I hope your yield surpasses mine. I think you're going to be happy with the way they look at the end. Keep me posted please.

Freebies! Congratulations again sauga!

Good luck on harvest today b!
Thanks Dutch...looks like everything went well. :bong:

Pungent Skunk sounds....pungent! Lol
My wife hated the sound of it. She's having a hard time getting used to the new house smell. ;)

Edna looks good on that tray. Nice job getting her to the end.
Doesn't she though. I'm hoping one of them will be good enough to put up for NOTM in November.

:welldone: Nice haul Mr S. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that after 35 years I can now smoke a joint in the open on the street.
It's totally weird. I haven't seen anyone yet and so far it looks just like a normal day in the burbs.

Looking tasty bro. Happy Legalization man! Doing my last chop as we speak. :ganjamon:
Good timing MrG...it's going below the freezing mark for a day or two. I hope you had great success. Are you planning on an indoor run over the winter?

Looks real good my friend. Congratulations on legalisation day also :)
I was quite pleased with the overall result. I'll remember to post the dry results. And ya it's a big day here that's for sure. I think the naysayers will be realizing that "potheads" are not what they have been led to believe all their life. I do believe people will respect others. There will be isolated incidents I'm sure and the next year will determine what changes need to be made. Hopefully none.

Thanks again everyone and I'll try and get caught up tonight on your journals.

:peace:

Youre welcome my friend. Do you use mycorrizhae? I use it when planting seeds and up potting and seen 0 transplant shock and root systems have been awesome, i also use pete pots for seedlings eith holes poked in em and smart pots all in the name of developing fat root systems :D

Youre welcome my friend. Do you use mycorrizhae? I use it when planting seeds and up potting and seen 0 transplant shock and root systems have been awesome, i also use pete pots for seedlings eith holes poked in em and smart pots all in the name of developing fat root systems :D
Two of the autos are going to be in ProMix HP w/Mycorr but I'm also going to be using a kelp extract that supposed to get things going well. Great for the roots and can be used right up til flip.

Two of the autos are going to be in ProMix HP w/Mycorr but I'm also going to be using a kelp extract that supposed to get things going well. Great for the roots and can be used right up til flip.
Sweet. Ive seen great things about seaweed extracts etc.

I’m using voodoo juice and the promix HP. Root mass on the autos were substantial and man the EM i transplanted had a solid root ball in the 5G the whole pot was roots and I couldn’t even put my finger into it !

Definitely sticking with voodoo juice looking at adding in their root boosters like pirahna along side voodoo for addition root strength and destress elements!

I’m also going to try BudCandy with these Early Miss !!! See if we can get them terps and trichs exploding !!

Oh it was my pleasure Wookie. I hope your yield surpasses mine. I think you're going to be happy with the way they look at the end. Keep me posted please.
Will do. I don't expect to get close to your yield, I'm only using a 36x20" tent. That and one plant turned into a real runt. You can see in the pic how high I had to block it up to get it up to the light lol. The big plant is filling out nicely though and the smells are intoxicating, 3 more weeks, can't wait!
IMG_6426.JPG
IMG_6425.JPG

Oh my goodness. I got behind for just a second...lol. Congratulations Mr Sauga! These quads were very impressive! Nice freebies you got there as well! Won’t be long and you will be enjoying the fruits! Congrats again my friend!

Congrats on the harvest my friend! The buds look wonderful you can be proud. They seem dense as well so it should give nice numbers at the end! I like how pungent skunk sound haha. Didn't know this strain but already love the name!

Back
Top Bottom