Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

The way I got to where I am now is being a good student off these very same forums. It's a main part of the equation so definitely give yourself a big pat on the back. I see tons of people not follow the advice and do it there own way. I've seen people try everything everyone suggested (and man when you post a question on here you may end up with 10 different answers) all at once and fail hard. Being a smart student will take you far, and quickly. Nice job sir!
Well said Ase, but as always I look at it from another perspective...if a teacher sucks at teaching you learn nothing...so perhaps that's what you are also referring to when you get 10 answers with every question we ask. You have to go with the right teacher and what makes the most sense to you as the grower.

As far as closing the paper bags, I do
I said to myself...self, what would Magoo be doing...and I did exactly that. I do burp'em once a day. Not sure if you did that or not.

Hey sauga my brother ! Hope all is well for you today cooled down quite a bit eh haha !

First Harvest day for me today! Chopping WW2 tonight and WW1 tomorrow!

Updates will be up later!

Hope you have a great weekend !

Awesome stuff Dutch!!!
Most of mine went into the paper bags but I had some freaks that I just left to hang dry. I clean em up a bit today not that the the outer leaves are easier to work with. Friggin sticky the first night even after the wash.

Well I'm still a few days from harvesting the tent. I'm hoping by next weekend I'll be popping 4xPineapple Express Autos from Fastbuds
I have an excel file that I keep everything nice and neat in..includes my inventory of beans and other goodies as well

I have my 5gal pots ready to go as well. 2 in Promix HP with AN Nute line, then 2 in a special ops mix I hope works well, as it's all local stuff. Top secret right now. It will be using MegaCrop and Kelp Extract as required.

Easy there big fella, let me tell you first once I harvest mine if your body can handle that kind of thing. :cool:
:rofl:HAha! I can handle it! lol. I stayz plottin and thottin! (Couldn’t resist using that one!)

Thanks a lot Flash...I appreciate you stopping by to see the girls. :peace:

Yeah I also read some of your old post again. I was wondering how they were before flip to measure stretch. During my last grow i had to much stretch and I want to avoid this again. But would also like to have a sufficient vertical grow to allow big buds. I guess time will tell. No matter what your plants really look wonderful! The buds are shaping very nicely. You will have a high quality smoke

Back
Top Bottom