Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

She looks super close chop.

That pic is from the top of the cola...further down the hairs are just starting to turn, still a few whites kicking around. I'm not seeing any amber and still some clear trichs..I'm thinking tomorrow is looking like the day.

Yeah I also read some of your old post again. I was wondering how they were before flip to measure stretch. During my last grow i had to much stretch and I want to avoid this again. But would also like to have a sufficient vertical grow to allow big buds. I guess time will tell. No matter what your plants really look wonderful! The buds are shaping very nicely. You will have a high quality smoke

The net was level with the canopy at flip. If I was to guess I got 6-8 inches of stretch on average and maybe 10-12 on the tallest colas, if that's any help. I never did use the net. I had different plans but the quads said I didn't need to...they just did everything on their own. :cool:

Scrog takes a lot of work weaving branches through the net.
Ya and when I realized that there wasn't any need with the quads it was too late. It did help when I was opening up some bud sites but that's all I used it for. Not a true scrog at all.

Those girls look awesome @MrSauga great work
Thanks Dank...it was fun growing these girls...I can't wait for my next run hopefully popping this weekend.

I've tried scrogs but just fim and lst
I never thought to ask why but ya I have not seen any scrogs around your grows. Who needs 'em I guess when you know how to act like the net as you do.

Thanks for the info @MrSauga . It does help! I was also thinking of using a scrog for next grow. I didn't need to use one during my current grow. I mean before things stretched like crazy because of heat stretch, I just had to top and remove lower weak branches and they grew even till 3 weeks in bloom when heat started to stress them out. I m still not sure about if I ll use it or net. I ll see when I start the new grow

Fim for multiple tops and spread them out and keep everything level as possible.
I don't think I'm ready yet to Fim...one more grow and I'll start to experiment. I need to get a bit of inventory and can't afford to screw up and lose my yield. I like what I see off the quads, although I'm running autos next and I don't think I can quad those.

Thanks for the info @MrSauga . It does help! I was also thinking of using a scrog for next grow. I didn't need to use one during my current grow. I mean before things stretched like crazy because of heat stretch, I just had to top and remove lower weak branches and they grew even till 3 weeks in bloom when heat started to stress them out. I m still not sure about if I ll use it or net. I ll see when I start the new grow
You bet, I'll get over to your Journal and sub up

Your girls are looking lovely Sauga!! Great job!

I don't think I'm ready yet to Fim...one more grow and I'll start to experiment. I need to get a bit of inventory and can't afford to screw up and lose my yield. I like what I see off the quads, although I'm running autos next and I don't think I can quad those.

And @Bilbobudkin420 quads his autos ! Just make sure they are strong and top them no later than 14-21 days

Well I'm still a few days from harvesting the tent. I'm hoping by next weekend I'll be popping 4xPineapple Express Autos from Fastbuds
I have an excel file that I keep everything nice and neat in..includes my inventory of beans and other goodies as well

I have my 5gal pots ready to go as well. 2 in Promix HP with AN Nute line, then 2 in a special ops mix I hope works well, as it's all local stuff. Top secret right now. It will be using MegaCrop and Kelp Extract as required.
Im sure you'll be happy with her. Mine is a stinky girl. In regards to quading autos, I have done it but just a rough version didnt wanna bite off more than I could chew. I am in the process of doing a photoperiod full quad but yer the trouble with quadding autos is the initial shocking strip. As long as they are in good health you should be fine. I did stunt my Brooklyn sunrise a little bit but she turned out perfectly fine in the end.

Back
Top Bottom