Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

I gotta say....I love the excitement of new growers! And, I gotta add, no matter how long you've been growing, the excitement doesn't really wear off much! That's why they say, smoking cannabis isn't addictive, but growing it is! :thumb:
So true brother...it's the growing I really love now. I had no idea about the addictiveness of it. Add a good bunch of folk to throw in the mix and it's a good day.

Just a quck pic of the quads...I think I know why they call it the White Widow now...she's friggin awesome!

these look almost identical to mine currently! I was just looking through my old journal and thought I'd give your first journal a look since we're both doing White Widow. Cant wait to read ahead and see more!

these look almost identical to mine currently! I was just looking through my old journal and thought I'd give your first journal a look since we're both doing White Widow. Cant wait to read ahead and see more!
Hey Chronic, the WW didn't disappoint. I'll pop over to your journal a little later to see what's going on.

Looks good, Brother! :goodjob:
Starting to get any fruity aromas, yet? :yummy:
As a matter of fact, yes. For the last week or so, each time I open the tent at lights on the smell is very strong, which is expected since the terps are strongest then if I am correct.
But the initial waft is not fruity. I stuck my nose deep into the flower and finally could nail a citrus smell...the main overpowering smell I can't nail. I'm not very good at disecting smells which is one reason why my smoke reports are lame.
I'm just starting to see her frost up a bit now.

Gonna stack up hard here soon!
I think so Penny. They really filled in the last couple of days. A lot of space between the nodes closed up nicely. I'm thinking the biggest one is going to be my prize baby. Her stalks and cola formations are huge.
Thanks for hooking up here Penny.

Looking great! Flip day?
Hiya Flash... that one is 27 days into flower... the others are less than that. I had to flip 'em to 12 hours since they didn't want to go on their own. They fooled me me a couple of times then I said the hell with it...flip 'em all.

Wow, holy crap I must be stoned. This isn't the right thread for those pics and posts... what a dumb shit!
What do you mean?

I think so Penny. They really filled in the last couple of days. A lot of space between the nodes closed up nicely. I'm thinking the biggest one is going to be my prize baby. Her stalks and cola formations are huge.
Thanks for hooking up here Penny.

Hiya Flash... that one is 27 days into flower... the others are less than that. I had to flip 'em to 12 hours since they didn't want to go on their own. They fooled me me a couple of times then I said the hell with it...flip 'em all.
Got u

I m still wondering how @TheBlaze manages to get so many big flowers with tons of pistils after only 3 weeks :p:p
Give us the secret friend! Hahaha
I m 23 days post flip and even my most advanced plant is not that advanced. But at the mean time I may have lost 3 days cause I realized some of the leds weren't shutting down completely. I had to change my power outlet. They were chained before. I solved the problem by plugging each one on its own outlet to solve the problem!

Back
Top Bottom