Salty's First Grow

u can clip it and that will make it bushier or u like u said u can tie it down use some tring and tie the main cola and tie is so the cola is going kinda horizotal the cola will adapt to it and start to grow up again and this also other colas that are farther down to get good light and not be blocked by the bigger ones. :allgood:

u can clip and still tie it over so u get ever more i clipped mine and i tied them aside and i got about 5 or 6 colas each one so its all what u wana do wiht it.. and yes clippin is the same thing as toppin. and all u got to do is make that one cut.. and as far as being scared about tieing it .. they are preatty adapttive plants u tie it one way and its self will just bend back towards the light.. hope that helped :allgood:

Im sorry I dont have new pictures because of technical problems.

But I am having another problem with the grow. I sprayed the plant with water one day, as shown in the Mr Green vid, and I believe that that caused my plant to burn at those spots. Theres now brown spots all over the oldest leaves that got sprayed, roughly half the plant.

Should I cut these leaves off? Or is there another way to remedy the problem? The plant is about 15 inches now and I am trying to put off flowering for another month because of some timing problems Im having, so if you guys have advice that would delay harvest worry not.

15 inches? i'd flower now. Flowering will kick in the horomones that create the buds...and the plant will start to focus on that and should overcome the brown spots alltogether. can't really make the best call with no pics. but i'd say flower now if you can...and just keep an eye on the brown spots...and make sure it's not spreading...

on another note...did you check the pH in the water you sprayed on it? Was this bottle previously used to spray maybe another chemical? Did you use tap water? Your tap water may have a high concentration of chlorine...that may have caused it...

I misted my plants during their veg state everyday with no harmful effects. Blazin is askin the right questions but just for a side note any type of foliar feed should be done a few mintutes before your night cycle. Intense light mixed with ferts isnt good.

always spray before lights come on or after they are off to prevent this from happening, I would start to flower also if your plant is that size already.

OK Im starting flowering tonight.

For flowering do you guys recommend spraying with carbonated water?

Also, I cut off about half the leaves from my plant because they were dead. Is it ok to start flowering under these conditions? Sorry I dont have any updated pictures I am having some technical problems.

Jeskap1 said:
i wan 2 c how ur plant is doin how bout an update

Im sorry my roommate broke his digital camera a couple weeks ago so I havent been able to update with good pictures. I can post pictures from my cell phone but the quality will be shit.

The good news is that she is recovering since I started flowering her because I think she had some fairly bad nute burn.

It looks like theres a couple little white hairs but I dont know for sure because Im only 5 days into flowering.

PIX_131.jpg

25 inches

well salty? chances are good you might be able to tell the sex by now...

hopin for a baby girl!!!!

...quick question...do you have an HPS for the flowering stage...or are you just using the flouros?

Back
Top Bottom