NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

Thanks for everyone's compliments on the harvest. I'm just happy that it turned out so high yield, especially after finding out a few days ago that it is good smoke.

I'll let them hang dry for the next 5 days to a week, then take some out for smoking while the rest gets glass cured for the following 3 weeks. So like 4 weeks all together is the plan but I'll probably get impatient after 3. lol I'll really try and hold out though because I've really noticed with the soil grow harvest just how much of a difference curing makes to taste.

*edit* Oh and DaHui, no worries I saved all the trim especially with how nerotic I am about getting as much of the leaf out as possible. There was alot of trich covered leaves that got trimmed. If I end up having enough I will try and make hash otherwise I'll probably make canna-oil for brownies and such. :peace:

I don't think Nd will mind if I field this one LOL.
That my friend was only one plant. He did a VERY good job with that thing. :adore:

Oh yeah and the clones are back in under the light and up on a box so they are closer to the light. I think that they have grown about an inch and a half today. I'll get some pics after the move. We are moving tomorrow so I'll be in tonight and tomorrow then I'll be gone for 4 or 5 days.

Till then :peace:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Hey Salty no problem check out this video by this guy Mr.Green. This guy is awsome he takes you from construction through the grow, cloning, harvest, and drying. It's pretty much all you need to know to get started.Mr.Green: I Grow Chronic

I'm using the Ebb & flow system as well. Question though... On hydroponicsonline.com they say that typical ebb and flow methods are set at watering the plants for 15-20 minutes every 2 hours. I set up my timer to do this, but the Mr Green video says only 3 times a day. Luckily my seeds have just germed, so I have enough time to get them on the correct cycle. So what is the correct watering cycle for Ebb & Flow? If it's 3 times a day...how long does it need to be on...one hour?

Also what's the recommended Humidity Level during Veg the veg stage..and what is it for flowering? Currently my room is at 50% typically and 63 F at night, and 75 during the day. With the upcoming winter months my grow space will get colder. What temp should it be at night time, when it will be coldest? I have a small space heater in the room to keep the temp constant.

I used the ebb and flow method and I had my 4x8 table flood for like 5-10 min every 2 hours. But the timing all depends on how long it takes to flood your tray/table. Dont let your room get any colder at all and plants like the warmth so anywhere from 75-85 is perfect no warmer though.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
I used the ebb and flow method and I had my 4x8 table flood for like 5-10 min every 2 hours. But the timing all depends on how long it takes to flood your tray/table. Dont let your room get any colder at all and plants like the warmth so anywhere from 75-85 is perfect no warmer though.

YES!!! I got advice from the grow god himself!!!! Thanks P420! I'll up the temp in there. I got the 4-planter setup from HydroRon's online store.

After watching that video it looks like it's gonna take longer to get the goods than I expected.... That video seems to have spanned about 3-4 months from seed to harvest....when I was expecting more like 60-65 days.

All four seeds are white widow. Next 4 will be Cali Orange.

This stuff is so fun!!! :allgood:

Oh And I'm sorry....didn't mean to take up space in your grow journal with my questions, NDW4M. You ROCK MAN!!!! That looks beautiful!!!!!!

This thread should not be allowed here....I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS! I am sitting here with the biggest boner of my life...you bastard!

Anyway, awesome grow man, i dont think words really do your bud that much justice :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: 6 adores...be content. :laughtwo:

Thanks Smokey. Sucks that we can't just do that. If I made my own beer I could send it to whoever I want, anywhere in the world. Here we are an hour apart and if I gave you some of the results of my hard work it would be a crime. Just stupid.

And Dim3y LMAO glad you like the shots. She smokes like a dream. I still haven't managed to find my scal. Way too many fucking boxes here since the move. We've already smoked almost an oz. of it, so when I do find it it won't be the full size but hell i'll still post the wieght when i find the scale.

man. . . i decieded to read the rest of your thread instead of going to bed. .. got class in about 5 hours now. But i assure you i will have sweet dreams tonight. Read both the soil and the hydro grow today, fan-fucking-tastick. Cant wait to start my first grow. :Rasta:

lol brett thanks glad you enjoyed reading through the thread, I know I enjoyed the grow and am definitely enjoying all the nice smoke while getting ready for my next grow. Take it easy and when you decide to grow, which I highly encourage, then feel free to get ahold of my or any of the other growers here on the site, we'll always be glad to help. If your looking to do some pre-grow studying, a must if you want to do it right, then I suggest going through the grow journals like you have been and reading the insider's guide to growing. You can pick it up on amazon. Definitely helped me out. Welcome to the site. :peace:

It's really good smoke P420 my only complaint about it is that they are very fluffy buds where I prefer the denser. I think that was more of a strain characteristic than anything though. The three strains I'm doing this time are extremely dense bud strains so I think I'll be alot happier with this next grow.

Ok just wanted to put up an update on the clones I took from this grow. They suffered a bit with the move and the cold here so they pretty much just stopped devloping for a few weeks. Finnally over the last 5 or 6 days here they have started growing again and are doing good. Very good infact. You see when it got shocked it had already produced a fairly good amount of trichromes and was about equal to where the mother was at this point, coverage wize. Well appearantly when it started developing again it must have restarted that process because these but are ALOT more densly covered than the mother was. Check out this pic. :yikes:

Clone_Day61.jpg

If you go back and look at the mother it was never so densly covered. I like the way this is going. If I get an extra female plant out of my new grow I might try doing this again on purpose. Anyone ever had a similar experience?

Ok just realized you can't see it real well in that pic with how small it is(or maybe it's my resolution). Either way here is a pic where you can see it better.

Clone_Day61_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom