Non Smoker But Partner Huge Toker

BuzzDaddy

Hey ya'll
Like the title says, I'm a non smoker due to job restrictions but my partner makes up for me and him. We spend a bookoo on smoke foe him so I've decided I'm going to try my hand at growing. We also live in a very restrictive state and I'm super paranoid with getting caught beings that 4 plants is a misdemeanor and 5 plants a felony but I'm trying not to focus on that but being very cautious, dark window blinds and zero babbling at the mouth. I am about 6 weeks into my first grow and I think I'm doing okay with it but I definitely need to be tutored. I will be starting a journal and I'm very appreciative with comments, negative or positive. So toke up, smoke up and hit me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm right there with ya, BuzzDaddy. Same paranoia here, for same reasons, but damn, the medicine actually works! Ramping up to start my first hypothetical grow. I'll be looking for your journal! :Namaste:

Hey ya'll
Like the title says, I'm a non smoker due to job restrictions but my partner makes up for me and him. We spend a bookoo on smoke foe him so I've decided I'm going to try my hand at growing. We also live in a very restrictive state and I'm super paranoid with getting caught beings that 4 plants is a misdemeanor and 5 plants a felony but I'm trying not to focus on that but being very cautious, dark window blinds and zero babbling at the mouth. I am about 6 weeks into my first grow and I think I'm doing okay with it but I definitely need to be tutored. I will be starting a journal and I'm very appreciative with comments, negative or positive. So toke up, smoke up and hit me up.

Hi and welcome. Many of us are in the same boat..so no worries. Just be careful what you say in open forum.
When you start a journal.. add link to your signature so it is easier to find for us. Then all help will come
See Sindraseed's signature on the tutorials

Hi and welcome. Many of us are in the same boat..so no worries. Just be careful what you say in open forum.
When you start a journal.. add link to your signature so it is easier to find for us. Then all help will come
See Sindraseed's signature on the tutorials
Thanks AngryBird. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "Just be careful what you say in open forum." Where and how do I find the signature and stuff I need for the tutorials? Like I said, I'm super new to the online forums and stuff. LOL. Again, thank you so much for your friendliness and help.

Thanks AngryBird. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "Just be careful what you say in open forum." Where and how do I find the signature and stuff I need for the tutorials? Like I said, I'm super new to the online forums and stuff. LOL. Again, thank you so much for your friendliness and help.

As far as link in signature.. I was referring to member Sindraseed (see post # 5 here) at the bottom of his post you have some good links.
Well you said it is illegal where you
are.. so don't say WHERE you are in open forum.. the forum itself protect its members. But you need to be careful too. If you are in the US.. That is enough to say.. or west east etc.. no need to say any more. Just to be safe
I was paranoid to when joining...
How to start a journal link >> How to Make a Grow Journal

Welcome to 420 BuzzDaddy from another new member! I checked out your grow journal and subscribed to follow along

The link in your signature is not done correctly, it is not actually a link but just text.

Here is a good link to your journal if anyone needs it.

Newbe Grower - 1st Part of My Grow Journal

When doing your signature click the link icon (little Globe with a Chain Link on it) and add the following in the box that pops up then make sure to save it.
Newbe Grower - 1st Part Of My Grow Journal

Welcome to 420 BuzzDaddy from another new member! I checked out your grow journal and subscribed to follow along

The link in your signature is not done correctly, it is not actually a link but just text.

Here is a good link to your journal if anyone needs it.

Newbe Grower - 1st Part of My Grow Journal

When doing your signature click the link icon (little Globe with a Chain Link on it) and add the following in the box that pops up then make sure to save it.
Newbe Grower - 1st Part Of My Grow Journal
Thank you Alchemist420, I think I understand now. I'm using the 420 app on my cell phone and I'm guessing I need to do all the other stuff on my desktop when I'm home but thank you again for your kindness.

As far as link in signature.. I was referring to member Sindraseed (see post # 5 here) at the bottom of his post you have some good links.
Well you said it is illegal where you
are.. so don't say WHERE you are in open forum.. the forum itself protect its members. But you need to be careful too. If you are in the US.. That is enough to say.. or west east etc.. no need to say any more. Just to be safe
I was paranoid to when joining...
How to start a journal link >> How to Make a Grow Journal

I got you AngryBird. I would never reveal my location but thank you for the heads up. I'm going to use my desktop when I get home today to tidy up my journal beings I'm using the 420 Mag app on my cell phone now. I can't wait to make many like minded friends and get all the info I can to grow some super bud for my better half. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom