Noob Indoor Afgooey Under Sun Blaze T5 HO

halfbakeddav

So, I will start off by answering a few common questions people ask me. I will list them and then answer them. How long have you been growing? What experience do you have? What do you use mmj for? What type of soil are you using? Is it in Veg or Flower stage? If in Veg... For how long? What size pot? What type of soil? Temp of Room? Pest's? And water frequency?

This is my First grow. I have no experience growing anything other than normal garden plants. I have chronic nausea and vomiting from an unknown ailment. I am using an organic mix of compost and top-soil(not the best, but what I had avail.). It is currently in veg, and these are clones with about 2 weeks of grow time. I have Iguana juice grow and bloom for when they are old enough for it. I put about a teaspoon of grow in each pot, due to lack of basic nutrients in soil. Each pot is about 4 gallons, and each plant gets about 4-5 cups of water a week. The water is ph balanced to around 6.4-7.0. All ph adjustments are made with organic lemon juice and organic baking soda. The most recent pest problem I had was spider mites. I nearly lost everything but was able to figure out what my problem was and treat them with organic food grade pest control.

At the end of this experiment, seeing as I need these plants to survive and produce otherwise I will have no money left for meds, I will be writing a book about my experiences and problems I have run into, since there have been quite a few. I accidentally nuked a clone but it is making a nice recovery. To counter the nuke I flushed each pot with 4 gallons of water.

Week 1- last week, before nuke and after spider mites
photo254.JPG

Week 2-This is week two after a bad nuke and a bad case of spider mites. Day after main flush of plants. The bad lighting is due to me moving the light out of the way for the picture.
photo_1_52.JPG

Re: Noob indoor Afgooey under Sun Blaze T5 HO

So today, realizing that my root system probably could do with a lot more air/oxygen, I decided to drill holes in the pots and then put a tube through the holes with holes in the tube as to get air into them. If this doesn't make sense, let me know and I will show you.

Id like to see that, cause oxygen makes your roots more healthy to see how and the changes would be nice

Here in the first pic you see how long the straw is in comparison to the pot.
photo_2_46.JPG

In this second pic you see the holes in the straw.
photo_3_41.JPG

And in this pic you see the straws with the holes in the pot.
photo_4_29.JPG

And lastly all the plants cleaned up.
photo_5_26.JPG

So after a long and hard decision, mainly because of pests, I decided to transplant these babies from the lame plastic pots, into these grow bags. This is just day one so we won't see any drastic changes at least for a week. Hopefully they survive!
photo_2138.JPG

Lately it has been extremely hot. The brown leaves have actually been there for a while, I cleaned up the leaves today. I did burn them, but the new growth is EXTREMELY healthy and promising. Bottom Left and One of the right plants will be traded for Strawberry Cough Shortly. Over the next few days I will be watching them carefully. As soon as they show changes I will post more pics. Also currently I have lady bugs to keep some pests my outside garden is having away. Next week I will begetting lacewing fly eggs to distribute throughout my garden to eradicate any and all pests.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom