Noob questions before purchasing equipment

Sorry bud…..it’s a 4x2 SP3000 kit
ive started a grow journal too if you have any suggestions
Here's 👈how you make a signature (a link to your journal that appears below all of your comments) so people can find it easier

@SmokingWings, Journal here.
OK, got it. I was figuring that the name of the kit had been entered wrong or was a typo since a Google search for MYR pointed to a real company called MYR which is not hydro as we would think of it but instead it refers to "hydraulic" pumps, gaskets and parts.

I have stopped by every now and then to take a look. Just did not put that thread together with this one.:rolleyes:. Sorry about that.

That's a good light. I used one for a few of my grows. Good output, good spectrum, and I really liked the fact that it was a single bar. That makes it easier to work in the tent (mine's a 2' x 4').

One mistake I made was hitting the wrong rocker switch. The SP 3000 has rocker two switches. One of them turns on the light. The other turns on the light and sets the light to run at 100% power.

IIRC, you can detach the driver but the dimmer is a PITA to deal with so I spliced in an extra length of wire to make it easier to work with. Let me know if you're interested the details.

I think the light is pictured in some of the older grows - check my signature block.

Back
Top Bottom