New grow light question

Apoc

Noob here lol. Please tell me this is the correct light for a 2x2 tent. The tent is for seedlings, clones and possibly short auto-flower.

I have a much smaller light for new seedlings, 150w blurple, but should I use the new one at 33" up.

The blurple hasn't impressed me on the test seeds.

IMG_20191202_165321.jpg

Your new light is only 100w, that should be fine for what you need.
The coverage of your new light is 1.8' x 1.8' and you have a 2' x 2' area.
It will do everything you want, but in flower you may come up a lil short around the edges.

Noob here lol. Please tell me this is the correct light for a 2x2 tent. The tent is for seedlings, clones and possibly short auto-flower.

I have a much smaller light for new seedlings, 150w blurple, but should I use the new one at 33" up.

The blurple hasn't impressed me on the test seeds.

IMG_20191202_165321.jpg

I highly recommend the mars light. I used a more powerful one on all my stages, and wow has it impressed me. The ts600 is a great choice.

not a huge fan of epistars. personal reasons not to choose mars, but they absolutely own the budget grow light segment.
it should do the trick, er just..

look at budget led when you upgrade next. they are also sponsors.
you are gonna wanna upgrade, trust me lol.

What's the difference between blurple lights and the Stark white of the Mars Hydro 600ts?

Thanks!

the white carries wider spectrum. the burples are very directed.
wider spectrum means more of the smorg of stuff a plant would like light - wise.
burple is like eating nothing but egg-salad. sure you'll do ok, but will you have many friends... ?

the whiter chips are newer tech and much more efficient generally.

Hi Apoc, thanks for getting a Mars TS 600. I am the :green_heart:Mars Hydro representative here on 420magazine. ;)

The light is good for 2x2 veg and 1.5x1.5 flowering. So if you uses this one for seedling or clone, 2x2 will be definitely enough. You can hang the light around 24~30'' or higher. And during seedling hang 18~24'' above canopy. :high-five:
If you have more question, just feel free to tag me in.

Back
Top Bottom