Noob

Sevintrix

420 Member
Hi all my first post here. I'd like to show my Critical Bilbo's at 6 weeks old. Growing indoors under lights. They seem to be doing alright, there's a bit of deformation in the main tip of one but otherwise good. Now I'm patiently waiting for flowers.

Attachments

• Bilbo.jpg
    Bilbo.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Girl.jpg
    Girl.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 111
  • Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 112
Thanks guys for your nice comments. The only thing that concerns me is that it's now six weeks old with no signs of flowering. Is this normal ? It has 370 watts of light and good air circulation. I've been careful with feeding veg nutes, and don't know when to switch to flower nutes. Even tho they're autos I still give them 18/6. Any advice would be very welcome.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• grow room.jpg
    grow room.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 103
Hi all my first post here. I'd like to show my Critical Bilbo's at 6 weeks old. Growing indoors under lights. They seem to be doing alright, there's a bit of deformation in the main tip of one but otherwise good. Now I'm patiently waiting for flowers.
:welcome:to :420:Seven...

I am looking at your pics :hmmmm: and I hate to say it cuz she is beautiful, but have you looked at the underside of your leaves with a magnifying glass? Those little white pin pricks on top of your leaves are a tell tale sign of spider mites :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
....Hope I'm wrong :goodluck:

:welcome:to :420:Seven...

I am looking at your pics :hmmmm: and I hate to say it cuz she is beautiful, but have you looked at the underside of your leaves with a magnifying glass? Those little white pin pricks on top of your leaves are a tell tale sign of spider mites :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
....Hope I'm wrong :goodluck:
Thanks for the heads up Mocha Bud. I've just checked and thankfully no mites present. I was a bit zealous with the last feed and overdid it a bit. I had to flush the pot. I think that might be nute burn. She has shown a bit of leaf clawing , but hopefully I got it in time. My first auto so I'll learn from my mistakes before I plant another one.

Thanks for the heads up Mocha Bud. I've just checked and thankfully no mites present. I was a bit zealous with the last feed and overdid it a bit. I had to flush the pot. I think that might be nute burn. She has shown a bit of leaf clawing , but hopefully I got it in time. My first auto so I'll learn from my mistakes before I plant another one.
Actually it's hard to tell. Those spots do look a bit like mite bites, but I can't physically see any mites. The new growth looks pretty clear.

Attachments

• fan leaf (1).jpg
    fan leaf (1).jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 81
  • new growth.jpg
    new growth.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 95
Well I can't be sure yet but it looks to be flowering I think :rolleyes: I hope.

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_105153.jpg
    IMG_20200302_105153.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Lil' Bilbo.jpg
    Lil' Bilbo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
Finally after six weeks my auto is finally in preflower. I tucked the shade leaves in to expose all the tips. Now just waiting for dem flowers to grow.
I'm amazed at how well my cheap setup is working for this grow. I spent less than a hundred bucks all up. I used half strength seasol for vegging and will soon switch to Sulphate of Potash for flowering. This is my first auto grow so it's blind sailing really. Fingers crossed always lol.

Attachments

• Bilbo 1.jpg
    Bilbo 1.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 86
  • b (1).jpg
    b (1).jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 85
Yes it's just so frustratingly small to see properly so far. I guess I'll see in a few days lol. Even though it's an auto I'm gonna go 12/12 anyway.
I can tell by your 'surprised' emoticon that you don't agree with my choice to go 12/12 lol ? Really I don't know what to do, she's in preflower now so I might just continue 18/6 for now. If you have any advice then I'm all ears.

Back
Top Bottom