Noobie indoor grower from Italy

luchetti420

420 Member
Hey all,
I've been around 420 magazine learning and absorbing as much informations as possible and finally I decided to try and grow indoor for medical and ricreational purposes.
In case you're not informed on the state of things in Italy here we have the "bad cannabis" (aka the THC one) illegal and badly punished (in terms of law while the jurisprudence is way more tolerant) and the "good" one (aka the CBD one) which is legal and freely cultivable without incurring in any problem.
SO, without telling explicitly if i'm growing the good or the bad one, I really hope to be part of this amazing community and become, in a not-so-distant future (I hope), a valid grower as many of you are.

Nice to meet you all
Regards,
Luchetti

welcome aboard Luchetti.
There is no good or bad in THC and CBD. Their both good, depending on what you like :laughtwo:
Have you got anything planted?

Hey all,
I've been around 420 magazine learning and absorbing as much informations as possible and finally I decided to try and grow indoor for medical and ricreational purposes.
In case you're not informed on the state of things in Italy here we have the "bad cannabis" (aka the THC one) illegal and badly punished (in terms of law while the jurisprudence is way more tolerant) and the "good" one (aka the CBD one) which is legal and freely cultivable without incurring in any problem.
SO, without telling explicitly if i'm growing the good or the bad one, I really hope to be part of this amazing community and become, in a not-so-distant future (I hope), a valid grower as many of you are.

Nice to meet you all
Regards,
Luchetti
Welcome aboard ! Now pass the Vino, Linguini & Bread Sticks please. Love Italian Food ... lol.
Look forward to your journal & you'll get all the help you need if you ask for it.
Lots of Basic Grow Info in my current journal if you're interested.
Good Luck on your Grow !
Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

Hi PK, thanks for your welcome. I'm really glad to be here with you all :)
I absolutely agree with you, both of them are good; I personally find insane to say that with THC is bad 'cos it's a drug but with only CBD is good because it's a medicine... but, you know, i don't make the law, so...
BTW yes, i'm at the end with my second attempt (a northern light auto). I've already wrote the journal and right now i've ended taking pictures of the plant. In 5 minute or less i will publish my first journal too.
I hope you guys could help me with hints and suggestions; I'm pretty sure my NLAuto has dealt with a lot (a LOT) of problem but somehow is still alive :D

it's all good really ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I smoked two joints of that non-THC garbage, one after the other - and, trust me, it's really not. If given the choice of smoking two more or being hit in the side of the head with a shovel... I'd have to think about it.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom