Northern Lights auto

Many leaves start to get like that. Should i change the Ph that i water with? Since i started using 5.8ph more problems have occurred than got corrected...
What would the right Ph be? Should i try the higher end of hydro/coco of 6.5 ph?

IMG_20210406_161318416.jpg
Stick to 5.8 ph in coco or as close as you can get.
Do you have calmag in your mix?

Yes, yesterday i top dressed 20g more cal/mag pellets in the medium. The problem is that i do not know how much of the medium is peat and how much is coco.

Btw should i stop adding palm tree ash to the feeding mix, just in case? and maybe go with 4ml biogrow plus 8ml biobloom per watering?

Btw should i stop adding palm tree ash to the feeding mix, just in case? and maybe go with 4ml biogrow plus 8ml biobloom per watering?
Honestly I have no idea what palm tree ash does. I'd definitely be added the bloom nutrients. Do you have a schedule for your nutrients.
You shouldn't be guessing at feed amounts and ingredients.
They do alot of research for them and put a proper schedule together with ingredients for a purpose.
Do you have one?
Bill

yes i have the nutrient schedule and i use 2/3 of what they recommend. The palm tree ash is very high in K 0/1/30, that's why i added it in alongside bat guano in the soil thats high in P. The biobizz veg and bloom 1/1 mix gives 7/7/10 npk just on its own.

yes i have the nutrient schedule and i use 2/3 of what they recommend. The palm tree ash is very high in K 0/1/30, that's why i added it in alongside bat guano in the soil thats high in P. The biobizz veg and bloom 1/1 mix gives 7/7/10 npk just on its own.
0-1-30 is good in flower, give them the bloom nutrients they call for.
According to the schedule. 400-500 ppm range.

I'm using the same light as you and I had some weird stuff going on until I raised the light to 45cm above the canopy. And the shorter plant is doing well, not stretching.
If everything else is the same, with only the distance from the light being different, is there a way to raise the shorter plant up so it's canopy is at the same height as the troublemaker, and raise the light so that you maintain the same distance for the shorter one?

no thats not possible, but it is not a light issue. It's nutrient and Ph related, but i cant figure it out. I am watering at the correct ph and have tried to use less nutes, the yellowing didn't go away so i fed it more. I think that i actually burned the plant from too much nutes. I will not water until it's dry and will feed her again after one watering. That's 10 days or so.

That plant doesnt look healthy... just from looking the first picture, it looks like wet feet/ overwatering /lack of oxigen in the root zone..

I never growed in 'biocanna bioterra peat/coco mix' but i know that feeding "4ml biobizz veg, 4ml biobizz bloom" on biobizz soil is a huge overfet so i dont understand why your plant look so pale. Are you sure the ph is in that range you say it is? Seems odd, when i mix such high dosage of biogrow the mix drops below 5ph.

Yes the ph is correct, the mix is 4+4= 8ml total/4lt not 8ml/lt. I have also tried watering less often and it didn't help much.
Can you get me a pic below your trellis and into top of pot if possible.
What is she sitting on?
Bill

I use fabric pots and have them in trays, nothing fancy. I suspect that the palm tree ash raised the soil Ph too high and caused deficiencies. Also i think that i should have just given her more nutes when she got yellow. The good thing is that she looks a little better atm, the droop is not gone completely but shows signs of improvement.
It is a Ph issue, alongside with wrong nutes and feeding schedule.
If i treat this as a coco grow, i have to use an enzyme activator that biobizz makes called "activera" and also use almost double the amount of nutes.

you are in a neutral media. the top dressing of the calcium product and that ash will not work the same as soil and can cause issues.

none of the of the stuff you added works in that media. you are in a hydro grow. biobizz is not a great nute line for that media. it works better with something like promix.

I use fabric pots and have them in trays, nothing fancy. I suspect that the palm tree ash raised the soil Ph too high and caused deficiencies. Also i think that i should have just given her more nutes when she got yellow. The good thing is that she looks a little better atm, the droop is not gone completely but shows signs of improvement.
If i treat this as a coco grow, i have to use an enzyme activator that biobizz makes called "activera" and also use almost double the amount of nutes.

it is a coco grow. you can't get away from that.

How much of that pot ash did you put in ? Raises ph in pot and drives up p-k
Bill

How much of that pot ash did you put in ? Raises ph in pot and drives up p-k
Bill
The plant got 3 feedings of 4/4ml biobizz +4 pot ash. I thought that it would be a nice boos to the K value and help flowering. I also top dressed some cal/mag pellets and a good amount of bat guano that doesn't affect the plant negatively at least.
None worked though.
At this point after feeding her only with biobizz nutes and at a Ph of around 5, while getting a runoff of 6.6 she is showing good signs of improvement and is starting to raise her leaves.
I believe that when i will get a runoff of around 6.0 Ph she will manage to finish at least.

Back
Top Bottom