Not sure what deficiency this is

Right on man. Tye thing about the roots finding the water is something i failed to mention. The "thirstiness" in moderation is really good for encouraging root growth rght?
Absolutely. Observed it many times. Top fed my dwc fast & Vast but didn't top feed the AK47. the ak47 had an incredibly strong and robust root system; whereas the fast and vast had quite a whimpy and small root system since it never had to search for the water.

Yes....but they have airstones delivering oxygen into the water solution ma brotha. Completely different to just sitting in stagnant water.

The air if for water turbulence only the H2O has oxygen in it, it will become pH unbalanced it not moving so don't give me that. Plant don't even need oxygen their cells need it passively.
420-magazine-mobile1154420309.jpg

From a masters in in science

Absolutely. Observed it many times. Top fed my dwc fast & Vast but didn't top feed the AK47. the ak47 had an incredibly strong and robust root system; whereas the fast and vast had quite a whimpy and small root system since it never had to search for the water.
If you didnt top feed, how did you feed?

Sorry for the question, im still pretty new to the game

I'm accepting images of all overwatering deaths. I don't even believe it's possible because people grow plants in water DWC.
please, Please, PLEASE....

I think everyone here is trying to give this op some good advice about overwatering and building good roots, not arguing over whether you believe oxygenated water does nothing to help good growth! If that's what you believe happy growing to you. Save you squabbling over it for a new thread you can create.

I'm accepting images of all overwatering deaths. I don't even believe it's possible because people grow plants in water DWC.
please, Please, PLEASE....

You are making that educated statement to a crowd of people that know for a fact that over watering is one of the top few ways of screwing up a plant/grow? Marijuana likes to grow in cow shit so if we bury our plants in cow shit they are going to okay? For every thread you find here that lists a grow issue as UNDERWATERING I'll give you $5, for everyone you find that blames OVERWATERING you pay me 25 cents.....

It is almost impossible to over water coco, coco its self will only absorb x amount of water, the rest simply runs off. Feeding ur girls daily is not a bad thing an highly recommended. If u only water every few days u r treating it like soil an will get soil like results. Coco is a hydro medium an for max results should be fed daily. Now as for run off some do some don't. I personally feed to run off 10-20% everyday an have had no issues but cultivator don't sn he has no issues either. As long as ur plants have a decent root system they will grow very well in coco. If u wana take it a step farther I recommend fabric pots :) u can check out my journal if u like. I have 3 big beautiful girls in coco

If you didnt top feed, how did you feed?

Sorry for the question, im still pretty new to the game
I raised the level of watrt inside the resoviour upto where the roots were sitting inside the net pot. In an attempt to get that hydro bubbleponics action into play earlier. Once again learnt that patience makes the best plants .

420-magazine-mobile110924266.jpg

On the right you can see the 5L experimental rez's for my plants in hydro. And if you look at the net pot in (cup) in the center, thats where my roots where sitting before they hit the water. So as you can see, I just raised the level to get the bubbles onto the roots.

The air if for water turbulence only the H2O has oxygen in it, it will become pH unbalanced it not moving so don't give me that. Plant don't even need oxygen their cells need it passively.
420-magazine-mobile1154420309.jpg

From a masters in in science
Hhahahaha yeah okay ma brother. Enjoy your thoughts. I do medical science at the ANU Soooo it's all well and good you feel that way, But everything you said just then is RUBBISH lol. Please just leave this for another thread :) more than happy to debate this with you, under the correct conditions. And this is not the way to go about it :)

Peace brotha.

Hhahahaha yeah okay ma brother. Enjoy your thoughts. I do medical science at the ANU Soooo it's all well and good you feel that way, But everything you said just then is RUBBISH lol. Please just leave this for another thread :) more than happy to debate this with you, under the correct conditions. And this is not the way to go about it :)

Peace brotha.
P.s, we are trying to help someone out. Not debate how smart you feel you are against the mainstream. Leave your ego at the login page. We are all here to help, not miss-inform.

I think everyone here is trying to give this op some good advice about overwatering and building good roots, not arguing over whether you believe oxygenated water does nothing to help good growth! If that's what you believe happy growing to you. Save you squabbling over it for a new thread you can create.

Prove to me overwatering kills your garden, no dude it's only fluctuates the water potential.

NO YOU DIDN'T OVER WATER your cuticle is flaking off.

Happy problem solving!

Peace brotha.

Prove it

P.s, we are trying to help someone out. Not debate how smart you feel you are against the mainstream. Leave your ego at the login page. We are all here to help, not miss-inform.

Then stop lying to the users PROVE YOUR POINT AS I HAVE DONE AND LAID SO PLEASANTLY BEFORE YOUR EYES

Do you guys even know how the innersystems of these plants work, function and operate? Let alone roots, roots grow (cellular) they don't search do have any idea how much energy that would expend or how much time it would take they don't have brains guys! They have environments, they express themselves by phenotype (same strain; different looks)

Children I say.

Back
Top Bottom