Not sure what deficiency this is

Rofl at the shift! Yeah buddy those leaves are always going to be like that they will be replaced quickly this one should experience a fatter bushier appearance and probably shorter. But you didn't have any trouble it was simple, right! yeah yeah you've been keeping those babies watered good right from my advice?
I'll have to wait and see haha it was my very first time fimming and have noticed a change in shape compared to the ones I haven't topped . Week 3 of veg now and they are 7 inches tall which isn't high but they are mega bushy and wide

Home after 2 hours :) another question , my seller is advising me to buy a bag off time released co2 as it will help with growth ?
I would suggest trying without CO2 and get everything 100% dialed, interms of your temps, rh, ph and ppms. Then, in your next cycle add it in and see what improvements you get.

I only say this because the addition of CO2 allows you to essentially "raise the roof" of your optimal boundries, allowing you to keep your lights closer to the canopy, and many other beneficial things. So to realllly feel the benefits of CO2 it's advisable to have everything fully regulated, or fairly close.

It's just some humble advice! I've also had friends that dabbled in cheap reliable CO2 enrichment methods that reported decent gains. However, unless you know that you're consistently pumping the grow room with ~1450 - 1500 ppms of CO2 while the lights are on, you're wasting your time. As CO2 measuring tools can be kinda pricy, it makes this a sort of stab in the dark improvement, or an expensive one.

Tbh I'm not sure what I'm buying into so will probably give it a miss this time . exhale co2 is pretty expensive stuff. I figured my fan intake would provide enough co2 from outside

Yeah or you can do a quick bomb if for some reason your temps getting high.

In a bowl pour some baking soda,
Place In your grow, grab vinegar and slowly pour into the bowl.

I usually place my bowl on the soil close to stem so as the gas is released it doesn't have to travel far to the stomata for absorbtion.
*ive never let it spill into the soil I would definitely recommend avoid that!!!

I'm not sure which method is cheaper but a diffuser connected to a tank or even a propane burner can raise co2 levels. Get creative but it's good to know your ozmatic ppm.

I wouldn't recommend any higher that 96.6F at the leaves because they will totally start to burn around that mark and higher for sure.

420-magazine-mobile138573425.jpg

Totally fine this means the leaf has done its job like a boss and is about to "leave" the building. But hey I'll keep it for now because I know it's working it's ass off using light to strip and release the oxygen.

I completely recommend learning the functions and systems of a plant then grow it and change its environment to get results you want.

I'll be honest I've only had 1 harvest and it was to early (4.20 prep)

But started using the internet and finding scientific evidence to really get my next going.

I'm only here to share the knowledge and try to remove the taboo and ignorance that surrounds our beloved cannabis culture. We are finally moving forward!

Back
Top Bottom