Not sure why growth is stunted: First grow, would love some advice

juju96233

420 Member
Have started to grow some trizkits auto in dwc 5 gal pot, they seemed to be going slowly but surely and today after checking it seems the growth has been stunted for the past two days or so.... have given minimal nutrients and have a 1200w led light hanging above, about 15inches. Water temp is fine, water level goes up to the root plug. I have installed two water stones, one simple one and another is flat round one that stays at bottom of the pot. My ph is at 6.8 and ppm is at 450 ish. The temp in grow room is around 80 -88 Max and humidity stays around 30-50%
Is my light the problem? Should I get a spiderfarm light ? Any help is appreciated...

20210516_200941.jpg
20210516_200935.jpg
20210516_200949.jpg

24 x 24 x 48, 1200 w light, have it on both bloom and veg, have it on 18 -6 light schedule.
Didn't think about too many plants being a problem, will try and separate them see how that goes

Hey Juju,

Welcome to 420. Ditto one plant per container, but for future reference autos don’t like to be transplanted. Your ph is too high at 6.8, the temp is too high about 80 - 82 is max for indoor unless you are pumping co2. It will benefit you to lower temp & raise rh, a VPD chart will help you dial in your environment, here’s a link in green see post #5 >> VPD chart

on that light check for wattage draw from the wall

Hey Juju,

Welcome to 420. Ditto one plant per container, but for future reference autos don’t like to be transplanted. Your ph is too high at 6.8, the temp is too high about 80 - 82 is max for indoor unless you are pumping co2. It will benefit you to lower temp & raise rh, a VPD chart will help you dial in your environment, here’s a link in green see post #5 >> VPD chart

on that light check for wattage draw from the wall
I did transplant all three....and all three have stunted....didn't think about that...
Should I just discard and try again or is there a way to save these three ladies?

No worries - It’s all good. Coin toss but I wouldn’t ditch any plants just yet, one or two could croak so yeah just keep trucking. You can revalue in a few days as more replies come in. There is another thread on here where the grower has 2 large plants and a small plant in hydro with roots all entangled & they were talking about removing the smaller plant. You’ve got at least a week or two before roots get twisted up. Here’s link Multiple plants same bucket

Back
Top Bottom