Nutrient deficient?

SHOGUN420

420 Member
Hi all, this plant is on day 18 and looked to be going strong up until this point however I am noticing growth that doesn't seem right. First image shows the issue and second and third image shows different plants under the exact same conditions and feed.

Strain- velvet moon
Age- currently 18days
Light- Marshydro TS1000W hung at manufacturers recommendations at 24 inches above soil.
Nutes- just had first feed of veg using the attached schedule. I have also been top feeding with great white mycorrhiz.
Watering- I weigh my pots dry weight vs wet so I'm fairly sure I'm consistent and not over/ under watering. Watered roughly once a week or every 5 days.
Soil/ medium- Biobizz light mix.
Temperature- always between 19 to 23 degrees Celsius.
Humidity- for the 18 hour light cycle RH is 65% to 70% and during the 6hour dark cycle the RH will drop to 50% as I turn off my humidifier and slow extraction fans.

Other than that I think these girls ha e the perfect environment with CO2 bags etc, I'm at a loss to this issue, please share your experience.

20220419_123945.jpg

20220419_124009.jpg

20220419_124015.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-223354_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bit of overwatering, bit of nute burn. THey look good, Stay the course. I'd say dial your nute mixture back a bit at this young age and let them dry out a bit further than you think you should. CHeers, gl to you! :yahoo:

Hi all, this plant is on day 18 and looked to be going strong up until this point however I am noticing growth that doesn't seem right. First image shows the issue and second and third image shows different plants under the exact same conditions and feed.

Strain- velvet moon
Age- currently 18days
Light- Marshydro TS1000W hung at manufacturers recommendations at 24 inches above soil.
Nutes- just had first feed of veg using the attached schedule. I have also been top feeding with great white mycorrhiz.
Watering- I weigh my pots dry weight vs wet so I'm fairly sure I'm consistent and not over/ under watering. Watered roughly once a week or every 5 days.
Soil/ medium- Biobizz light mix.
Temperature- always between 19 to 23 degrees Celsius.
Humidity- for the 18 hour light cycle RH is 65% to 70% and during the 6hour dark cycle the RH will drop to 50% as I turn off my humidifier and slow extraction fans.

Other than that I think these girls ha e the perfect environment with CO2 bags etc, I'm at a loss to this issue, please share your experience.

20220419_123945.jpg

20220419_124009.jpg

20220419_124015.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-223354_Samsung Internet.jpg
Good afternoon @SHOGUN420 hope your well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Very concise explanation for your question.
I don't see the ph though.
Are you setting your ph to 6.3 ?
As stated you have some minor nutrient burn , no harm done don't worry.
But she looks a little light in the first pic?
Might not be uptaking nutrients probably.
Also that schedule calls for calmag, if your using it ? It must go in your plain water first.
Wait 10 minutes add your nutrients in order full strength then set ph to 6.3.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom