Nutrient lockout?

Hey, been growing this auto GG and recently the leaves have been turning yellow or a light color with flimsy dampish leafs. It started when the plant started to produce buds. Help please!:)

Attachments

• F65C5DB8-AD08-4E2E-8D81-3CA9DCF73AE8.jpeg
    F65C5DB8-AD08-4E2E-8D81-3CA9DCF73AE8.jpeg
    653.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 82B650D9-32F5-4E53-98AD-2FC67649810C.jpeg
    82B650D9-32F5-4E53-98AD-2FC67649810C.jpeg
    889.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 789284DE-AA98-46AD-A9F5-0DBB1EDEF74D.jpeg
    789284DE-AA98-46AD-A9F5-0DBB1EDEF74D.jpeg
    936.4 KB · Views: 47
  • EDC13868-2629-403D-B1C7-E3A36A9EED67.jpeg
    EDC13868-2629-403D-B1C7-E3A36A9EED67.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • CE2A76B4-D3EB-459D-88EC-3309E69A1BEF.jpeg
    CE2A76B4-D3EB-459D-88EC-3309E69A1BEF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
It does certainly look like a case of nutrient toxicity which has resulted in a nutrient lock out. I wouldnt feed them anymore if I were you and try flushing the whole pot with plain water to wash out the excess nutrients and see if there is any improvement over the next few days.
Powerful Led lights can lead to yellowing and bleaching of leaves just as the plant begins flowering but I dont think that is the case here.

Starving for something. Nothing you do right now is going to show for awhile so choose carefully what you do next. Go back and check the things you added and when. It can be your tap water, chlorine kills your soil. It also has minerals dissolved in it that can raise the ph as its sets and the chlorine evaporates. If you've been feeding at half strength bump your schedule and feed it again instead of every other time you water. After that you have to wait and see. One extra feeding shouldn't kill it or damage it to much to come back.

I use RO water from Whole Foods. Also, I have not been using full nute strength that is recommended because my last plant had burnage from it. So your saying give them more nutes more frequently? I’m not sure if this was due to me putting up a new light. I had a 250w led but it was a purple/reddish light. Some
Of the leafs are just falling off the plant

I’ve been giving them NutesEvery other feeding with fox farm trio with chaching and open seasame. Light I’m using are spider farm sf 2000
Please carefully follow the Fox Farm feeding chart. Do not give less than what they recommend, sometimes what you think is "burnage" is the way the plant handles a deficiency. Nowhere does Fox Farm say to use Cha-ching and Open Sesame at the same time. Even the mix of the main trio, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom changes with each week of the grow and it is very important to get the correct mix every time. It is also important to do the plain water flushes 3x the container size, when Fox Farm recommends it or you will get salt lockouts... sort of what your grow looks like now. Do you have both Trio's of nutrients from Fox Farm? Also, are you carefully adjusting the pH of all of your fluids to be 6.3 pH? A misadjustment here can also cause you to not be able to get some of the nutrients into the plants in a Fox Farm grow.

I use RO water from Whole Foods. Also, I have not been using full nute strength that is recommended because my last plant had burnage from it. So your saying give them more nutes more frequently? I’m not sure if this was due to me putting up a new light. I had a 250w led but it was a purple/reddish light. Some
Of the leafs are just falling off the plant
If, your LED light is pulling 240w at the wall you're ok, some of these blurples are seriously good but not efficient in terms of the watts going in and wasted heat, or B and C shelf diodes that aren't giving the plants good light.

Please carefully follow the Fox Farm feeding chart. Do not give less than what they recommend, sometimes what you think is "burnage" is the way the plant handles a deficiency. Nowhere does Fox Farm say to use Cha-ching and Open Sesame at the same time. Even the mix of the main trio, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom changes with each week of the grow and it is very important to get the correct mix every time. It is also important to do the plain water flushes 3x the container size, when Fox Farm recommends it or you will get salt lockouts... sort of what your grow looks like now. Do you have both Trio's of nutrients from Fox Farm? Also, are you carefully adjusting the pH of all of your fluids to be 6.3 pH? A misadjustment here can also cause you to not be able to get some of the nutrients into the plants in a Fox Farm grow.
Okay, I’ll definitely start using full strength nutes from now on and I’m not using chaching and opensesame at the same time. Just was letting you know what I’ve put into the plant throughout the plants life. I’ll post a pic of nute schedule. I’ve adjusted ph to 6.3.

Attachments

• 17DDF073-E6E7-4715-BDC5-AD6371A54285.jpeg
    17DDF073-E6E7-4715-BDC5-AD6371A54285.jpeg
    933.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom