Nyx's Econo Grow: 450W LED, White Widow & Blueberry, 2019 April

Day 57

PPM in runoff is now 210. gave it a gallon of 43ppm water. Ph was 6.8 for both runoff and added water.

Just catching up here. I don't see this grow in your signature.
Plants look close now. I am also growing some blueberries in a greenhouse setup.
I don't know how you like your smoke but it looks to me like they could go a little longer from that bud you showed that you took off.
For what you are able to do there it seems you are doing well.
:thumb:

Just catching up here. I don't see this grow in your signature.
Plants look close now. I am also growing some blueberries in a greenhouse setup.
I don't know how you like your smoke but it looks to me like they could go a little longer from that bud you showed that you took off.
For what you are able to do there it seems you are doing well.
:thumb:
Oh ok. I clicked on the first link in your signature and it brought me here. Cool

Oh Sorry xD Didnt occur to me to make the names match up. I wanted to make sure people clicking it later dont think my growing skills are mongoloid level or anything. Only reason I got a yield after my terribad start was because of all the studying ive been up to.

Ya I took that top bud off too soon, didnt expect all the white hairs under the fan leaves. The top of it looked damn ripe. With it removed though I got to lower the light another 2 inches just now so should net me a few hundred more par for my secondary buds.

Does your greenhouse need heating this time of year?

Oh Sorry xD Didnt occur to me to make the names match up. I wanted to make sure people clicking it later dont think my growing skills are mongoloid level or anything. Only reason I got a yield after my terribad start was because of all the studying ive been up to.

Ya I took that top bud off too soon, didnt expect all the white hairs under the fan leaves. The top of it looked damn ripe. With it removed though I got to lower the light another 2 inches just now so should net me a few hundred more par for my secondary buds.

Does your greenhouse need heating this time of year?

I'm on the coast so most of the time we are above 10C at night. I am also growing in a grow cupboard. basically veg in the cupboard then put plants out in the greenhouse or farm them out to others for flower

Looking good for this conditions ;) What for a lamp do u use?

Its a 450W Viparspectra. I hear it only pulls 200 from the wall, but im happy with what I got anyways. If it doesn't break in the first day I wont complain! She is doing very good for how much abuse I gave her. Next time I will know what im doing!

I'm on the coast so most of the time we are above 10C at night. I am also growing in a grow cupboard. basically veg in the cupboard then put plants out in the greenhouse or farm them out to others for flower

Your lucky, it is still going down to 3C at night and im not even that far from the west coast. Does the cold blue them up in the greenhouse? If I didnt string my branches up and place it in a huge pot I would bring her outside at night to try to get some accessory pigments.

Frost is building there. difficult to see condition of the plants with the burple color but it looks like a little nute burn on the tips of some leaves.. Otherwise looking good
Frost is building there. difficult to see condition of the plants with the burple color but it looks like a little nute burn on the tips of some leaves.. Otherwise looking good

Could be Nute burn, lockout, or anything xD Honestly I cant remember all the wrong things I did during the first half of the grow....
But that frost is building up!

From what I see in your first pic in your last post, the lower parts of your plant don't seem to have as much or no burned tips. This makes me think that it could be your light may be to close to your top buds. Perhaps try to bend or tie them away or further down to let light through and even out your height. Just a thought.
I think the whole plant would be affected if it was nute burn or lockout.

From what I see in your first pic in your last post, the lower parts of your plant don't seem to have as much or no burned tips. This makes me think that it could be your light may be to close to your top buds. Perhaps try to bend or tie them away or further down to let light through and even out your height. Just a thought.
I think the whole plant would be affected if it was nute burn or lockout.

Really you think the light is too close? I figured the buds would be whitening up... I moved it closer, so it would be easy for my to put it up higher. I have it at 12" right now, do you think i should leave it or raise it back to 18"? I was kinda hoping to sneak myself some extra weight from the 1000umols at 12"

Honestly, could be anything here..
I don't see many symptoms of excessive heat though, would be inclined to blame nutrients and/or pH here. May be everything combined together.
Not much use of me here. I see the problem, I'd say it's pH/nutes (overfeeding, salt buildup) but I am not as confident as to suggest a solution. One thing is clear, the damaged parts won't recover anyway, and most part of the plant seems ok, so you will make to harvest anyway.

Honestly, could be anything here..
I don't see many symptoms of excessive heat though, would be inclined to blame nutrients and/or pH here. May be everything combined together.
Not much use of me here. I see the problem, I'd say it's pH/nutes (overfeeding, salt buildup) but I am not as confident as to suggest a solution. One thing is clear, the damaged parts won't recover anyway, and most part of the plant seems ok, so you will make to harvest anyway.

Temperature is 25c. Ph is 6.5-6.8 in run off. Nutrients are 200-300 ppm in run off. But for a while I was using cactus fertilizer so i wouldn't be surprised if it did the damage before my flushing and fertilizer recharging with a 3 part.

AS long as I make it too harvest im happy.

Temperature is 25c. Ph is 6.5-6.8 in run off. Nutrients are 200-300 ppm in run off. But for a while I was using cactus fertilizer so i wouldn't be surprised if it did the damage before my flushing and fertilizer recharging with a 3 part.

AS long as I make it too harvest im happy.
Hey bro! Hows it going.
Id say bring that PH down to about 6.3-6.5 it looks to me like salt build up like @Katins touched on which can cause PH shifts in your medium.
Again though this also looks like one of my plants that got a heat blasting but looks like ya temps are in check so ima stick with the first answer :D

Back
Top Bottom