Obama Becomes 44th President of the U.S.

I feel niave but what does January 2009 the end of an error mean? I am guessing it's the date when Obama is inaguarated.

Hey has anybody seen this video it's what all the candidates had to say about their official policy on marijuana.

YouTube - Obama and '08 Presidential Candidates on Marijuana (MPP-TV)

Well i don't live in the united states so any change in policy wont affect me.I only hope that one day the whole world will understand what i mistake has been done and been kept so many years and correct it worldwidly..

I don't think he'll do anything about medical marijuana right away, he may believe the laws should be changed, but I'm sure he won't come out and say that right away, at least not in his 1st year in office. I hope I'm wrong, now that we have a mostly democratic Senate and House of Reps, we may very well see a pleasant change in the country's drug policy. I think he'll do a good job, I'm just hoping he doesn't become influenced by the government or any sort of threats or bribes to keep the laws the way they are.

I'm keeping positive thoughts about this man, I have a feeling he'll be a good president, no doubt MUCH better than the current dipshit horrible excuse for a president we've had these past 8 years.

I didn't vote but I half-heartedly supported Obama. Keep in mind that it is the same CIA, FBI, IRS, DEA. Our goverment is very smart. Obama is here to take our mind off of bigger things. He had to win. Like a wise man told me, " The AXE entered into the woods and the trees rejoiced 'THE HANDLE IS ONE OF US!'"
Stay sharp my people. Let's hope everything gets better.

I didn't vote but I half-heartedly supported Obama. Keep in mind that it is the same CIA, FBI, IRS, DEA. Our goverment is very smart. Obama is here to take our mind off of bigger things. He had to win. Like a wise man told me, " The AXE entered into the woods and the trees rejoiced 'THE HANDLE IS ONE OF US!'"
Stay sharp my people. Let's hope everything gets better.

Well put, Mr Abbot. :clap:

I did whole-heartedly support Obama. He is definitely under the media's microscope. Mr President Elect Obama deserves a chance to see if he practices what he preached.

Everything will get better.:peace:

This is what you guys need to tell the Obama administration...

Fix the economy by making jobs and revenue - Cannabis & Hemp

Solve the energy crisis - Hemp

Solve the petroleum crisis - Hemp

Stop global warming, acid rain, pollution and deforestation - Hemp

Solve prison overpopulation - Decriminalize Cannabis & Hemp

He can do the fence like an olympic balance beam come jan
request that federal agencys defer to states rights in states that have passed medical MJ laws that loophole it out of controlled substance
laws [? state approved med can't be made a controlled substance in that state ?.... }

This is what you guys need to tell the Obama administration...

Fix the economy by making jobs and revenue - Cannabis & Hemp

Solve the energy crisis - Hemp

Solve the petroleum crisis - Hemp

Stop global warming, acid rain, pollution and deforestation - Hemp

Solve prison overpopulation - Decriminalize Cannabis & Hemp

And in case you missed the link on page 2 :cheesygrinsmiley:
Change.gov: The Obama-Biden Transition Team | Of the People, By the People

Rob forgot Health care costs - Cannabis
half of MediCare drug payments,
are for drugs to counter the effects of the other half.

420 - I don't think that the answer to all of the world's problems can be found in Hemp. It just can't be that easy.

420 - I don't think that the answer to all of the world's problems can be found in Hemp. It just can't be that easy.

maybe not, but as a wise man once said....

It cannot be said that hemp alone will solve all of our environmental problems. However, the use of hemp and other natural resources can serve as a warning against excessive use of fossil fuels and hazardous chemicals, and contributed greatly to our movement toward a sustainable society. If each one of us becomes conscious of the need for environmental preservation and starts with what is possible, we can once again have the type of harmonious, cyclical society that existed in ancient times.

:peace:

inasad, YES it can...;)

watch a film called "the emperor of hemp" and it will explain everything i am talking about...
read the book, "emperor wears no clothes", it will explain everything to you in detail...

I believe that there is probably a way, and as much as I wish it happened, I think it's a little foolish to think that our society will allow such a big change.

and i think it is foolish to breed negative energy like you are doing inasad...
that's half the reason we have been unable to change these laws...
people like you spreading doubt and manifesting negative energy and doing absolutely nothing to make change...

^^ EXACTLY! Im sorry inasad but Hemp IS the answer. Also watch The Union: The business behind getting high. It explains it perfectly along with the emperor of hemp.

I believe that there is probably a way, and as much as I wish it happened, I think it's a little foolish to think that our society will allow such a big change.

Do not be so complacent being pushed into a corner. Too often, if you use cannabis in the eyes of the law you are considered a criminal. I for one would like to see that change very much. Theives, murderers, and rapists are criminals, otherwise law abiding citizens who happen to be marijuana users are not.

With proper education, society will become more accepting. True, it will take great effort to change decades of DARE type brainwashing. But the reasons for legalization are very clear and the majority of the people say there is no reason to continue policing pot.

There was an era of alcholic prohibition in this country, it was later repealed 13 years after it's inception. And it still doesn't work. :peace:

I'm not saying I don't think it will be made legal. I just don't think all these Paris Hilton wanna-bes will start throwing away their gucci bags for hemp ones, unless you get Paris Hilton to start carrying them.

I'm not spreading anything 420, I'm simply giving my opinion. Someone quoted you as saying "It cannot be said that hemp alone will solve all of our environmental problems."

That's all I'm saying...

Back
Top Bottom