Obama Becomes 44th President of the U.S.

I'm not saying I don't think it will be made legal. I just don't think all these Paris Hilton wanna-bes will start throwing away their gucci bags for hemp ones, unless you get Paris Hilton to start carrying them...

Paris Hilton and her wanna-be's are of little concern to me. The rich hold positions of influence only if we let them. Never mind that she in particular is a celebrity for doing absolutely nothing and a passing fad at best.

The fight is mostly about changing the mindset of the country through proper education. In time, once those who do not accept marijuana law reform learn with proof positive irrefutable evidence that we will not turn into a nation of baby-killers by legalizing marijuana then the winds will shift in our favor. We already have perfect examples where local decriminalization and medical marijuana initiatives are working very well. The idea is to take it to a higher federal level and reverse the unjust laws that have plagued the American people since 1914.

So let us continue to spread the word of our cause, rather then simply say "it is against the common belief, therefore it cannot happen".

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" ~ Samuel Adams

He is the same as all the other politicians he isn't going to do anything he said :). But time will tell what he is going to do. IMHO they are all a bunch of lying bastards incapable of human emotion, at least the majority. Otherwise they wouldn't make the decisions they make. Maybe we will get lucky and he will do some good.

We can only hope..

I'm in hopes that Obama will do the right thing
concerning Medical Marijuana~~I only hope
he isn't assainated or anything~~there is a
lot of hate out there unfornately~~but
hopefully he won't be~~& will turn out to
be a good thing for us~~
PEACE OUT~~

I didn't vote but I half-heartedly supported Obama. Keep in mind that it is the same CIA, FBI, IRS, DEA. Our goverment is very smart. Obama is here to take our mind off of bigger things. He had to win. Like a wise man told me, " The AXE entered into the woods and the trees rejoiced 'THE HANDLE IS ONE OF US!'"
Stay sharp my people. Let's hope everything gets better.

Very well said Abbot,He is just brought out the same old Clinton staff,and we all know what Clinton and his old lady did for the movement.:peace:

Mr President Elect Obama is gathering the best minds, the strongest people and then he's going to get down to business. That seems to be his m.o.

I like what I'm seeing so far.

It's not going to be business as usual. I'd simply like to see "make sense" business get done. :peace:

He will deliver the same thing 90% of all the elected officials deliver. Absolutely nothing. Maybe. . . Perhaps we will get lucky and he will do something.

Mr President Elect Obama is gathering the best minds, the strongest people and then he's going to get down to business. That seems to be his m.o...

I respectfully disagree with Pinch on this issue. Joe Biden alone was not a help to the cause at all.

That being said, I do think that Obama is very intelligent. I can only hope that he sorts out the real issues from the fake. :peace:

just remember that biden is obama's employee now...
anything he does, reflects on obama...
i really don't see obama allowing him to repeat his actions against us...
only time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom