Obama Becomes 44th President of the U.S.

The Right Wing is already taking shots at him, and he will be under intense pressure from now on, just as Clinton was. I have already received a message calling for his impeachment. They are at a loss without someone to hate. First, pay attention to who he appoints to key posts such as Attorney General, Surgeon General and Homeland Security. These will be the first to test the waters.

yeah! he needs to pull through on his word.

After Jan 20th We have to get his attention for the right reasons such as the Economy, It may get us closer to A DECRIMINALIZATION!!!!!!!!!

Obama has talked a lot but i find it strange that his home state has some of the worse Marijuana laws in US so i do not think he will do much

Let hope im wrong

I think we need to focus on keeping him alive...Then we can focus on making him follow through. I havent supported American politics in awhile...Mainly because its all lies and fairytales canidates use to get elected. The things they promise become their last worry when they get elected.

WOW we must keep him alive?? i dont even know what to say about that

and how many fairytales can your obama buy with the 605 MILLION he "raised" or how many people do he owe now

i do not mean to offend you sir but a lot of people are treating him like the 2nd coming of christ lets see how much change really happends

again i hope im wrong but lets give him some time and see how much change we get or if our lives are the same in 2 1/2 years

well that is a blanket statement i fell, but you do have your own felling on the matter

i have hear that over and over change but what no one ever answers is where is his action??

Why dose his home state of illinois have some of the worse cannabis laws in the US

i hear the fact that mr. obama has sold most of america on change but where is his action is this years a senator of illinois

We will all see if we "changed" one boss for the same old boss.He is putting in the same old Clinton staff.:peace:

Top 3 reasons why McCain lost:

#3. Sarah Palin. Shes an idiot.

#2. Most of his campaign consisted purely of saying what is wrong with Obama and towards the end dilluted himself entirely with "Joe the Plumber."

#1. Peoples fear of him being another George Bush.

That being said, I voted for McCain and standby my decision. I am now seriously concerned with the road we have set down by putting Obama in office. Will he keep any of his promises, espescially those surrounding marijuana law reform, in my eyes this is highly unlikely.

Rant off. :peace:

well roorman

there was a number of thing wrong with the campain im not sure that anyone can point out what really went wrong

but i must disagree with the Palin comment i think she was the only thing that connected Mr McCain with the youth of america

im glad to hear you voted i have always say you cant bitch unless you vote

all i can say is HUCKABEE 2012 i hope!!

best wishes sir

Whatever the case, those of us in the United States are all Americans in the end. :clap:

So we all must now hold Mr. Obama to his words, and express what is most gravely and deeply important to us, the American people. After all, most of us are the hard working middle class that he always expressed he would support. To institute the change he has professed all along he must listen closely to the needs of all, while at the same time preserving the essential liberties of the citizen that make this such a great country.

:peace:

I think we need to focus on keeping him alive...Then we can focus on making him follow through. I havent supported American politics in awhile...Mainly because its all lies and fairytales canidates use to get elected. The things they promise become their last worry when they get elected.

Yeapper,
why I was so disappointed when he chose Biden.
One of the things I see/saw,
Now that America has shown the world,
we stand by our Words with Deeds,
Watch some moron(fanatic group) come along
and screw it up.(harm O and we, end up with Biden)

CharlieMopps:
I too am looking forward to see who Obama picks to be in his cabinet.

Looks like he is gearin' up for battle to me.(But it's early) :cheesygrinsmiley:
As should We,
now is the time to get the word out to the People.
We are not allowed to GROW a crop that can fuel America
because a 70+ year old prohibition on a plant that needs no FDA testing,
it has been in use as long as man can remember.

A prohibition based on lies, racism and Corp greed,
For Over 70 Years!!!

Recent polls show 80+% of Americans say MMJ should be available.
If rec use is also legalized then there is Nothing standing in the way for America to switch from petro-cheicals to eco-chemicals(hemp oil).
Legalization could fuel the economy in so many ways
and put OPEC out of the oil business,
without a shot being fired.

January 20, 2009...The end of an error.

Then we'll know but I'm sure it is not a high priority item. When time allows he will deal with it fairly, I'm sure.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom