Ogk1911 Playing With Fire

420-magazine-mobile133822955.jpg
the stretch is on baby!! Excited to see how tall this girl grows for this stretch
Let me know what you guys think j will yield off of her I think close to a half oz maybe a little bit hIgher

Thanks friend, you think it will grow a cola? This is my 2nd grow and I really want to grow a fat cola any tips on how to do that lol

It's going to have a bunch of colas! Look at all those buds sites. Each one will be a cola. You may get a fatter main one or two but they should all be nice!

It's going to have a bunch of colas! Look at all those buds sites. Each one will be a cola. You may get a fatter main one or two but they should all be nice!

Man I'm hoping my last harvest was tiny lol not sure if it was bad genetics or the cfls I was using didn't get the job done good enough who knows time to focus of this girl

420-magazine-mobile133822955.jpg
the stretch is on baby!! Excited to see how tall this girl grows for this stretch
Let me know what you guys think j will yield off of her I think close to a half oz maybe a little bit hIgher
How many watts you running there??? From the wall

420-magazine-mobile1767104398.jpg
I've noticed ever since I flipped the light cycle these plants have been drooling every night time and look normal again when lights back on.. is this an issue? I'm not sure what's going on but I've noticed if I wipe my finger on my grow tent it's extremely moist I think it might have something with humidity I moved my rh and temp meter In the tent

420-magazine-mobile1800763293.jpg

Well I have no space for this big of a fan in there so I put it on the very top I got the humidity down to 60% topped off at 88% humidity hoping this will fix the droop will update in 1 hour

Gotta have airflow in flower more the better! Mold will take foot quickly with humidity above 50%

Just after lights out is when the humidity spikes. The plants perspire a lot at this time. Having a good exhaust is key. That'll only get worse as flowering moves on. I've got a 240cfm 120mm pc fan for exhaust in the roof vent on the tent. And passive intake using the rectangle vent near the floor. That air flow keeps things right in the sweet spot. Getting that moist air out is key.

Just after lights out is when the humidity spikes. The plants perspire a lot at this time. Having a good exhaust is key. That'll only get worse as flowering moves on. I've got a 240cfm 120mm pc fan for exhaust in the roof vent on the tent. And passive intake using the rectangle vent near the floor. That air flow keeps things right in the sweet spot. Getting that moist air out is key.

Yeah I thought to myself I gotta think of more ways to get better air flow in my tent
Didn't have this problem till flower so gotta do something about now don't want mold on my buds ! Thanks guys :D

Yeah I thought to myself I gotta think of more ways to get better air flow in my tent
Didn't have this problem till flower so gotta do something about now don't want mold on my buds ! Thanks guys :D

Think of air exchange more than air flow within the tent. Air flow within the tent is definitely important. For this issue though air exchange is huge. You want that humid air out and fresh air in. Think exhaust and intake. :) I'm sure you'll get it sorted out mate.

Think of air exchange more than air flow within the tent. Air flow within the tent is definitely important. For this issue though air exchange is huge. You want that humid air out and fresh air in. Think exhaust and intake. :) I'm sure you'll get it sorted out mate.

Yeah now that I have the fan at the top I opened the very bottom of my tent and airflow is coming out of there so I have a continuous flow of air

Back
Top Bottom