Ogk1911 Playing With Fire

420-magazine-mobile809904763.jpg

Just cracked open, wish you guys could feel the breeze lol I'm sure my girls love it
420-magazine-mobile501151065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623173298.jpg

what is a rectangle vent? it has a hole on both sides of it that you pull a string and it tights and loosens the hole is that what your talking about

Nah, on a lot of the tents there's a mesh rectangle vent that comes with a Velcro cover over it. You take the Velcro cover off and it's an air vent. If you don't want to keep the door unzipped you can get some really cheap 4-6" dryer hose and put it in those round vents angled down towards the ground to create a light trap so no risk of leaks but still air circulation. :)

Nah, on a lot of the tents there's a mesh rectangle vent that comes with a Velcro cover over it. You take the Velcro cover off and it's an air vent. If you don't want to keep the door unzipped you can get some really cheap 4-6" dryer hose and put it in those round vents angled down towards the ground to create a light trap so no risk of leaks but still air circulation. :)

420-magazine-mobile1925129468.jpg

Didn't even freaking notice it till you mentioned it didn't know what it was until now either lol but it's in the back and I can't access the back because there is a wall on each side of my tent except the front but I'm going to try and open it I'll update if I get it open

Didn't even freaking notice it till you mentioned it didn't know what it was until now either lol but it's in the back and I can't access the back because there is a wall on each side of my tent except the front but I'm going to try and open it I'll update if I get it open

thats the one!! lol :)

Yeah it's too hard to get back there I tried and worked up a sweat lol I don't have any real light leaks anyway and if I did I could just cover this are with a towel or blanket and stop the leaks

Haha dont hurt yourself. The holes on the side work just fine. Anything you can find round to tighten the strings around works. Just to keep the holes open really. I tend to just walk around my place looking for things to use when Im in a situation like that. Creativity is fun.

420-magazine-mobile886739086.jpg

lollipop wooohoo she's getting tall at 13' my last plant tallest top was 22 inches and the average tops were 15 so I think I'm off to a good start and we're only in week 1 of flower ... cheers every one have a good day

Back
Top Bottom