Oh yeah CaliGrown's 2nd grow Casey Jones and Bubble Gum from Oaksterdam! DWC!

Oh, and to answer your question, yeah, it doesn't matter what medium it is, beneficials work f***in awesome anywhere! Just take these precautions.

DO NOT USE hydrogen peroxide. That kills ALL bacteria.

Do not let your ppm go over 1500, as high salinity also kills bacteria. (Hence why preserved meats are so salty)

Feed your bacteria. They like sugar, so feed em!

Stroke and love your bacteria. Hahah just kidding. Treat em nice, they will do their work for you!

hey guys update on the purple kush.

the other plants look about the same.

0729090508.jpg

0731091544a.jpg

i guess this is like two grows but im trynig to do a perpetual grow im going to purchase a 600W after my next harvest plzzzzz be a female tho PK.

Abandoned?

Being that I was following this grow personally I'd like to know what happened. If u have pics or can tell us how this grow concluded then we can move it to the completed journals forum. Until then it will be moved to the Abandoned Journals forum. I hope all is well with ur and ur plants. Thanks for sharing and hope to see u start a new grow soon. Sincerely your friends at 420 Magazine.com

You will be HAPPY with the CJ. It is a good yielder. You should see how they do outside.. I yielded 40lbs after drying and curing on less than 20 plants. They do get tall.....

Back
Top Bottom