Ohioboy With Fast Buds: Let's See How Fast Exactly

Home Depot and lowes both stopped carrying cfl fixtures so I went to a specialty light store and I bought 228 W LEDs with three light spectrums 4000 K and they were on sale for $10 each I got two of the lights and I bought two reflectors with the clamps on them so I'll add those to my photos with those work as good as the CFL's?
Try to get 5500K for veg, 3500K is red, 2900K is more yellow. Not sure what 4000K looks like but you'll tell if the plants like it or not.

Good buy for the price, I've also notice stores moving away from CFL's too.

Cheers

So I just set up a reservoir for myself. It's 16 gallons I put 15 in it and then put nutes in for 12 gallons so it's not full strength but pretty close. The 3 part General hydroponics the rapid root enhancement by gh liquid koolbloom by gh liquid karma by botanicare unsolphered black strap molasses (at 5ml per gallon) calimagic by gh and finally the "b" of the "a-b" sns its for flowering. I used all rain water and have the air stones bubbling as I type
420-magazine-mobile3491061.jpg
im gonna try and get 3 entire feedings for all the plants in flower outta the 15 gallons. Add that good juice to my new little light additions and I might actually have a decent run on these girls. Lol. Hope alls well with all #global420

I hear you there ohioboy, I am working with 12 one gallon jugs for my photos not to mention my 2 autos and I am waiting on another order of autos as I had two that failed to show up. I am growing outdoors using GH and Calimagic and the unsulfered molasses. It took me forever to get thru your autos journal as I have never grown autos before. How do you not get nute burn with the high nute dosages you are using?

DeVille where up north are you at? I started my photos inside then moved them outside and they are doing well. However after germinating the autos they went directly in the outdoor pots but they were slower than death. Hit them with two weak doses of nutes and It seemed to help boost them a bit. Summer hasn't been much here so far as well.
20170618_165800.jpg
20170618_165744.jpg

I hear you there ohioboy, I am working with 12 one gallon jugs for my photos not to mention my 2 autos and I am waiting on another order of autos as I had two that failed to show up. I am growing outdoors using GH and Calimagic and the unsulfered molasses. It took me forever to get thru your autos journal as I have never grown autos before. How do you not get nute burn with the high nute dosages you are using?

DeVille where up north are you at? I started my photos inside then moved them outside and they are doing well. However after germinating the autos they went directly in the outdoor pots but they were slower than death. Hit them with two weak doses of nutes and It seemed to help boost them a bit. Summer hasn't been much here so far as well.
20170618_165800.jpg
20170618_165744.jpg

Photos. Outside I never take outta the sun in 100+ temps with no problems ever. The auto LOVE nutes some more than others but I give full nutes from week 2 on

Looking good. I hope my autos turn out as well as yours, I have heard that they do well outside and that is where mine are.

Ya know I always keep em inside and my main reason is lighting. Inside I give them 20 hrs of light ther entire life outside I bet if you did the math according to sun up and down on the days of growth it's half the light that you get inside after the end of the grow So it's hard for me to think a plant can be as good with half the amount of sunlight time. Ya know? But maybe this is one of those occasions where quality is better than quantity as sunlight is uncomparable

So I made some up grades to my diy reservoir and hand syphon
420-magazine-mobile1303286681.jpg
so I cut a hole in the lid just big enough for the 3/8 inch tube to fit through then I cut the tube and a wire coat hanger to match the depth of the res and zip ties them together so the line wouldn't curl up
420-magazine-mobile760559453.jpg
then I made a few (3) small holes in the intake hose so it won't just suck off the bottom of the res
420-magazine-mobile1288983652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1524265631.jpg
I measured the pumps after the lines full 8 pumps is a gallon. With it being a black container and no light getting in I'm assuming the pre mixed nutes in the res with the 4 air stones constantly bubbling at half strength on the machine the nutes should be good for at least a month right? I hope cause it'll take 4 feedings to empty and I feed once a week oh but also I forgot about my off weeks. I feed feed water repeat. So then I'm gonna need it to last 6 weeks anybody think that'll be a problem?
420-magazine-mobile1736383130.jpg

Got a nice strong jeweler's loupe?

Back
Top Bottom